Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxy Roxy

Does this image not show thay only A9 and B3 were not sold in the first 3 rows.

And by sold, I mean not available, because he probably gave them away to family/sponsors etc
Yes you're right, all the green dots were the tickets that were still available that he didn't sell.
---
I see he deleted these two stories from last night 😂
He sounds twisted in them. He deleted them as he didn't want to ruin his good boy image 😂 That lad whose back he jumped onto sounds like a right dose too. Like attracts like I suppose..

Reactions: 6

boozysuzy

VIP Member
Im not saying its a womens jobto take into decluttering ghe wardrobes but typically its something women would take on with it..does she do anything around the house at all other than moan?

#obsssessed

VIP Member
He loved Clare but will do a day trip next time 🙄 this is what sickens me about all the huns why would he not stay at the Pods again? They all get free stays and never darken the door again 😡

Foxy Roxy

For someone who doesn’t work, he recently got a new Jeep and booked a holiday . How can he manage that
Last week when they were talking about booking the holiday they has €4,500 as their budget for just flights and all exclusive accommodation. And that amount wouldn't include buying all holiday clothes and essentials, airport parking and spending money etc. The car probably cost well over another €1,000 to get it fix yesterday too.

Luckydogbk

Chatty Member
Thats mad behaviour in fairness, no doubt he will be on later with some reason why they left. I blame Borna shes such a fuxkn, moaning pain in the hole something probably wasnt good enough for her😂 the state asleep on the couch, gob open. Although he is worse to film her. In fairness maybe one of the kids was poorly or something but like wld u actually drive all the way home? & then just to say “oh lord lads we are home” fexkin weird carry-on

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I’d say the clothes ‘brand’ finished him there. He was using Grennans to back it I’d say and it was a big flop!! Id say he hasn’t worked there in awhile he’s such a bullshitter

Jennymac

VIP Member
Doubt he gave it up I'd say he was let go , he was constantly off and he wasn't advertising grennans as much in the past few months after he was called out with the asai over it

nothanks91

VIP Member
I’d say they made no money off this show, price of the theatre, promoting etc, ur man playing music who no1 heard of. Strange considering he’d ‘special guests’ in the Dunamaise in Portlaoise. He’d crazy Caroline from Ennis. He hadn’t one person this time, obviously couldn’t pay them to go as I’d say 50 people max attended anyway

Tammys

VIP Member
Wouldn't you just be allergic if you were in the apartments next to them listening to the screeching and roaring.

Reactions: 5