Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alucia

VIP Member
Thats mad behaviour in fairness, no doubt he will be on later with some reason why they left. I blame Borna shes such a fuxkn, moaning pain in the hole something probably wasnt good enough for her😂 the state asleep on the couch, gob open. Although he is worse to film her. In fairness maybe one of the kids was poorly or something but like wld u actually drive all the way home? & then just to say “oh lord lads we are home” fexkin weird carry-on
Why take down the posts, they could of stayed up then if genuine reason. Very spiteful to take them down.

Reactions: 7

Name and Shame

VIP Member
Strange tho, didn’t he say they ‘approached’ him to advertise their stock etc
Probably only realised what he was really like till they actually took him on & he started showing his true colours, I really couldn’t see many people buying their stock, because of him advertising it, quite the opposite, you would run a mile out of the place, if he came to the trade counter to serve you.

I would say He is only a little upstart in any job he goes too.
He gives off those vibes

Iris2020

VIP Member
I don't think anyone else would tolerate either of them so they put up with each other. It's a marriage of convenience. She isn't happy if she was she wouldn't be so grouchy. And he needs to come out of the closet. I mean come on Girls Aloud for his birthday....

• Haha

Buddy4

VIP Member
Wasn’t long for the idiot to damage the new car/jeep no respect for anything. And won’t be long till there is a story over someone of them hurting themselves on the trampoline when the weather returns. Making out he left the job to do other things 🤣🤣🤣 ya right Queeran pull the other one ☝ 😁😁

• Haha

msster

Chatty Member
Oh this holiday will be an absolute nightmare for them and wait sluming it to Lanza with their kids Orna will have a nervous breakdown down they will be home in 2 days

Reactions: 6
It doesn’t even look real, he’s such a scammer I’d say he just put some dirt or ashes from the fire on the care to takeaway from the grennans chat.
Reading here much 😂😂😂 Suppose when you’re not working and need the sheep to support the next “project” he has to try v hard.

msster

Chatty Member
Serious question, have these 2 ever travelled outside of Ireland? How completely stupid u wld have2 be to not be able book a simple family holiday online..and borna sld just shut up saying how traumatised she is over centre-parcs, wtf happened her down there, idiots the pair of them. As for the car can easily happen but this lad seems to break absolutely everything 🫠
It's just for attention for a freebie the only reason she is traumatized they had to pay for it she was traumatised in fota aswel because they didn't turn down her bed but also they had to pay for it.

Skinner

VIP Member
He was in his element getting the ride on your man's back.
Borna actually looked nice last night.

Luckydogbk

Chatty Member
If that show was a success hed have tons of pics/videos..I dunno who the fool carrying Kieran on his back is but its so cringy. They may give it up, he may go back working in sports direct or whatever shop he was in.

JohnnyDepp

Could anyone be so harmless to sign up for his exclusive bullshit? No way that long flight went well with those spoiled kids . They won’t enjoy it because nothing pleases either of them . It’s very windy in lanzarote and overcast .

Stacey10

Chatty Member
It looks so bad that everywhere they go, they leave early, criminal parks and can't think of the other hotels they caused a fuss in. Dympna Little unfollowed after the show and spoke about her experience on Alan's podcast. They must be hard to work with.
It was Fota Island Hotel Resort they were slating a few years ago.

nothanks91

VIP Member
For someone who doesn’t work, he recently got a new Jeep and booked a holiday . How can he manage that

Stacey10

Chatty Member
I see he deleted these two stories from last night 😂

Attachments

• Haha