Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alucia

VIP Member
He'll be screaming, 😂 he's louder than both kids and they only know how to scream at each other, Y'RIGH' TED BONNIE BORNA, UP N AH IH
every morning for a week - IMAGINE being on holidays with that beside you 😤🤯🤯🤯🤯
I'm laughing at him bringing a book 😂😂😂😂 they must be dosing the kids up on phenergran 😂😂😂 the only thing I ever got to read on holidays with young kids was a menu 😂😂😂
All I can think of is the McCanns when I read about people dosing their kids up.

nothanks91

VIP Member
He could have been let go, as the business is not as busy, so they had to let staff go. They would still do a collection & card for someone.

But a companies way of also seeing the back of him by saying they are now over staffed 🤣
Strange tho, didn’t he say they ‘approached’ him to advertise their stock etc

Foxy Roxy

They cost around €200.
Those runners cost €260. I hope he isn't going to bring back the 9.5 and exchange them for the 9 after being outside jumping around in them and wearing them for ages around the house. He is writing some about of shit in his broadcasting channel, posting all his ads for truwash, broga brothers and glamping etc. too 😂

Screenshot_20240704-144258_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240704-144339_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240704-144001_Instagram.jpg

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I’m sure the 4.5 year old won’t need a buggy at all times especially if she’s not used to one?? Someone with an infant would really need to be able to put theirs in the overhead bin not a lazy parent who can’t control their child 🙄
He must be getting something for free driving all the way to Knock for a flight? I’d bet it’s the lounge they have that Alan Clarke advertised!!