Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

msster

Chatty Member
He went to girls aloud for his birthday Jesus fucking christ come out of the fucking closet.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15

LuckyB

🚨THIS IS YOUR FINAL, I REPEAT FINAL CALL TO gift this man a holiday before Orna signs off on the one he has to pay for πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Evan

VIP Member
Penny's have lovely chino type shorts for evening/dinner wear and denim ones, he could've left his arse flapping running shorts at home for once πŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 12

msster

Chatty Member
They seem to burn bridges with everyone it's no wonder they have no friends all Grennans post gone now too

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Luckydogbk

Chatty Member
And we're here for all of it tattlers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the kids will go feral and the twats won't be able to copeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the kids won't know where they are, out in the daytime,outside, not trapped in the houseπŸ˜‚ but God love the poor feckers who spent their hard earned cash on their holidays to have this numpty howling her name and the kids names all around the pool etc....i'd end up in a lanza jail on charges for sure if I was there . There will be lots luggage, sunburn of some sort and calf height sox with sandals for deffo πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚CANNOT WAIT
IDIOTS ABROAD πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this is so good β€œIdiots abroad” so true though. They will be a total embarrassment to Ireland! I said earlier in thread if I end up in same hotel or even location as them Im on the 1st flight home. They will not be able2 cope with the heat, they will hate the food, then the chore of applying factor to the kids who will also be cranky as fuk from the heat, routine broken, listening to his screeching & her moaning is bound to affect their little minds…no doubt the kids will vomit at some stage due to heat, different food etc, iv had my kids abroad many time when they were that age & its not really enjoyable, its bloody hardwork & the most ridiculous thing is they dont even remember πŸ˜‚ much more enjoyable when they get to about age 6 upwards, just my own personal experience! Anyway it will be very enjoyable to watch (as long as it’s on my phone not in person) Also the buggy situation, they must have €€€ to burn because back in the day I always borrowed a buggy from friends…oh wait they dont have anyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Evan

VIP Member
Normal service has been resumed in the KC household, sofa sitting, dogs asleep,showers, eating, drinking, shouting at the dogs and at the kids, y'know, the riveting content that he throws out, with the odd discount for kilo bags of teeth rotting sweets 😳 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚had to laugh at the large tobleroneπŸ™„ ye get them big ones cheaper in dealz than in any airport πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'd say he's dizzy with excitement at being able to scream n shout n holler in his usual manner
At least the neighbors had a good weeks rest with the peace and quiet - the neighbors will set up a go fund me for them to go for two weeks hols the next time, they enjoyed the peace do much πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Lucydowl

VIP Member
The dishonesty is disgusting….people who buy anything advert
The carry on of them in the car, πŸ™ƒ
she can’t be normal being with him. The cut of him and stupid talk , I couldn’t stick it for an hour let alone a journey. They’re two thick shits.

Buddy4

VIP Member
Wasn’t it very good of Boots to write and ask would they be interested in a PR package of sunscreen just when they are going on holiday and off course the beggars accepted absolutely sicken ya🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Turmeric123

VIP Member
There's only about 130 out of the 220 tickets left hurry up guys 🀣🀣 they haven't sold a ticket in weeks if not months

Yesterday he was at the physio his achilles and his back, today it's a toothache- ramping up the ailments to justify cancelling I reckon

• Haha

Foxy Roxy

Wasn’t it very good of Boots to write and ask would they be interested in a PR package of sunscreen just when they are going on holiday and off course the beggars accepted absolutely sicken ya🀣🀣
Oh Boots were very good to him! Orna got some Bperfect package and he made a big deal of not wanting to show their address and then when the Boots box came he showed his Eircode and mobile phone number πŸ˜‚ He's since deleted it.
---
Oh Boots were very good to him! Orna got some Bperfect package and he made a big deal of not wanting to show their address and then when the Boots box came he showed his Eircode and mobile phone number πŸ˜‚ He's since deleted it.
I didn't know where he lived until he posted his address yesterday but just had a look and they bought their house in March 2018 for €135,000.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
I’d laugh if he has booked with Love Holidays, seen on Facebook loads of people having problems the last few days πŸ€”πŸ˜€
And the flight from Knock to Lanzarote is only once a week as far as I know - they won't he able to go home and sulk if they make it there and Princess Borna doesn't like it 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha

jack the hat

Is he really buying two buggies to go on hols? And the sunfactor thing? Ffs. I'm minding kids for 21 years and none of them got sunburned in the buggy. What an absolute clown. The shite they worry about. I actually think he's a horrible person in real life. A proper in ur face show off.

Buddy4

VIP Member
And the flight from Knock to Lanzarote is only once a week as far as I know - they won't he able to go home and sulk if they make it there and Princess Borna doesn't like it 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Can’t wait if it goes ahead and if they show any of it, there will be murder two twats abroad for the first time as parents with two young kids who look like brats as it is , sorry (not) πŸ˜€ sure they can’t even manage a FREE stay or paid one here🀣🀣🀣

• Haha

Evan

VIP Member
The kids will be screaming
He'll be screaming, πŸ˜‚ he's louder than both kids and they only know how to scream at each other, Y'RIGH' TED BONNIE BORNA, UP N AH IH
every morning for a week - IMAGINE being on holidays with that beside you 😀🀯🀯🀯🀯
I'm laughing at him bringing a book πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they must be dosing the kids up on phenergran πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the only thing I ever got to read on holidays with young kids was a menu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9