Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Evan

VIP Member
Jesus he roars something shocking at those kids. ... A kid two towns over with same name is answering him😲 can you imagine living next door to that racket

Men wear jocks, boxers,briefs, kecks, etc not sure they wear knickers 🙄 last thing I need is a suggestion of his nether's bouncing off a bit of mesh sweaty from his 5k 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

boozysuzy

VIP Member
Dont know whats worse him hitting the car or the fact that they both thought found a way to make it funny and use as content.

mollymoomoo

He quit his job to sit at home putting this shite on insta. Obviously no holiday company are biting. Just pay for the bloody thing and quit with all the crap 🙄

nothanks91

VIP Member
Dont know whats worse him hitting the car or the fact that they both thought found a way to make it funny and use as content.
It doesn’t even look real, he’s such a scammer I’d say he just put some dirt or ashes from the fire on the care to takeaway from the grennans chat.

mollymoomoo

I seen him at the Ashling Murphy race at the weekend. He got a fairly decent time to be fair and the same at another Offaly race I seen him at this year. I didn't think he was that good at running - I passed him at the Athlone half marathon last year and he was really struggling. Maybe the longer distance wasn't for him. I don't follow him - does he do much training?

He doesn't have to get up to go to work now so he can train all he wants 😄

• Haha

msster

Chatty Member
There will be no drama or complaints they are flat out reading here everything is too perfect

Jinglecrackers

The lack of friends is really showing here. When mine were smallies my friend group swapped strollers etc if needed for travel, or if family was visiting you’d borrow a travel cot or something so you wouldn’t be spending g money on something you’d rarely use - and we were all working at the Time. This pair have no one to lend them anything, to even advise them what they can and can’t bring . I’ll bet they bring their passports every time they go down to Athlone - leaving Offahlee shur you’d definitely need a passport . Even their families don’t seem to bother with them. Pair of dopes

• Haha

Luckydogbk

Chatty Member
Yeah they are so determined to prove they are perfect , they can’t take criticism, they couldn’t take peoples opinions on the electric car or that those kids too young and bold for that long flight . Why does he need to show how much he ran ? And before that how long he spent ice bath , he lost interest in that when he was sneered by dympna whatever her name is on insta
Why do you think the children are bold? Kieran & Borna annoy the hell out of me, but I don’t get “bold” vibes from their kids, they are only little kiddies. Having said that we shouldn’t even have an opinion on 2 innocent kids that we don’t know because they shouldn’t be on the internet at all imo.

• Heart

GalwayGal0804

Chatty Member
So they are staying in the h10 rubicon Palace in playa blanch, god love the other guests
it is the most beautiful hotel. very kid friendly but definitely not a place you would be roaring at kids etc.

ETA: they have a creche there so i bet the kids will be lumped in there and the two will head to the spa

• Haha

Alucia

VIP Member
Thats mad behaviour in fairness, no doubt he will be on later with some reason why they left. I blame Borna shes such a fuxkn, moaning pain in the hole something probably wasnt good enough for her😂 the state asleep on the couch, gob open. Although he is worse to film her. In fairness maybe one of the kids was poorly or something but like wld u actually drive all the way home? & then just to say “oh lord lads we are home” fexkin weird carry-on
Why take down the posts, they could of stayed up then if genuine reason. Very spiteful to take them down.