Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Evan

VIP Member
Sign him in more like the mad head on him, it must be killing him to keep his voice at normal people levels

• Haha
Reactions: 8

nothanks91

VIP Member
So his tickets were the same price as Alan Clark’s. Alan had Keith Barry, Garoon, Mickey Joe hart and several other guest. Queeran only had his wife

• Haha

Foxy Roxy

He was in his element getting the ride on your man's back.
Borna actually looked nice last night.
She did look well. Checked The Stables website and the blouse cost 110 euro and the skirt was 195 euro. Isn’t well for her to be able to spend 305 euro at the drop of a hat on an outfit 😏

• Wow
  • Haha

whocarez

VIP Member
Maybe it’s just me, but I think those Birkenstocks are the biggest waste of money and are seriously overrated.

I got the plastic version in Penneys for 7 or 8 euros & they are so comfortable & look the very same. I actually saw & heard Rachel Gorry talking about them 🙈🙈🙈
iv got a pair bought in winter a few years back at a drastically reduced price out of curiosity, I wouldn't pay full but they do last, Iv lived in them for the past few summers

How can she just moan all the time, she must have a very unsatisfied life with a gay husband, she reminds me of a friend who settled for far less in a partner because she decided she wanted kids

#transparency

VIP Member
Serious question, have these 2 ever travelled outside of Ireland? How completely stupid u wld have2 be to not be able book a simple family holiday online..and borna sld just shut up saying how traumatised she is over centre-parcs, wtf happened her down there, idiots the pair of them. As for the car can easily happen but this lad seems to break absolutely everything 🫠
Calling it criminal parks, is that not slander?

#obsssessed

VIP Member
They seem to burn bridges with everyone it's no wonder they have no friends all Grennans post gone now too
That is so true! Even the podcast is gone by the wayside. The few stories he reshared were his family at the show probably had to bring them in to fill the empty seats 😂

Name and Shame

VIP Member
Kieran, I don’t think anyone needed to know you didn’t wear any “knickers” yesterday???

What is Instagram coming too, or social media, if that is the type of nonsense, they are allowing “influencers” to put up on it !!!

Reactions: 7

boozysuzy

VIP Member
She was giving out on Wed/Thurs saying she had nothing to wear, clearly hinting to be gifted something and of course it fucking worked.

mrscoco

I'd be tempted to go for a gawp at the airport tomorrow eve see the carry on outta them!

• Haha

nothanks91

VIP Member
And why do they assume they were stolen? There are good people who would hand them in2 a shop or post office, or go ck fbook im sure they have a local page & somebody cld have posted on it that they found them…. But sure I suppose they have to moan & beg, plonkers. Still no word on coming home from Limerick, v strange.
Also clonfert is a place a lot of sick people/elderly go to pray, see a quack or however it’s spelt so I don’t think they’d be stolen. I know a lot of elderly go there daily and are very generous . Of course these two beggars see the worst in everything and everyone