Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Evan

VIP Member
The kids will be screaming
He'll be screaming, πŸ˜‚ he's louder than both kids and they only know how to scream at each other, Y'RIGH' TED BONNIE BORNA, UP N AH IH
every morning for a week - IMAGINE being on holidays with that beside you 😀🀯🀯🀯🀯
I'm laughing at him bringing a book πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they must be dosing the kids up on phenergran πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the only thing I ever got to read on holidays with young kids was a menu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Luckydogbk

Chatty Member
Serious question, have these 2 ever travelled outside of Ireland? How completely stupid u wld have2 be to not be able book a simple family holiday online..and borna sld just shut up saying how traumatised she is over centre-parcs, wtf happened her down there, idiots the pair of them. As for the car can easily happen but this lad seems to break absolutely everything 🫠

mollymoomoo

He is so full of shite. Advertising other brands and doing nothing for Grennans. No wonder Grennans hauled him over the coals. Let's see how long his next "project" lasts πŸ€ πŸ€‘πŸ˜†

#obsssessed

VIP Member
πŸ˜‚ oh my god can’t believe they went and came home again?? Wonder will they go to Tenerife or wherever or just go and come back same day!!

• Haha

Foxy Roxy

Kieran shared the link to his subscription page for exclusive content, but has since deleted it. He likely thought he could earn some extra money for exclusive holiday content πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Jennymac

VIP Member
Is them slating centre parks by calling it criminal parks not the same as that poor woman they brought to court because she had an opinion on him . They must have got the 5 k from that case that's why they are looking to book a holiday

• Heart

Evan

VIP Member
Ok.....let's take bets on....

*Car parked - all good πŸŽ‰

* Couldn't find the airport or the carpark 🀭🀭🀭

* Checked in ok - but couldn't find the gate and delayed the whole plane 🀭

* Checked in - got on the plane - not a single hitch πŸŽ‰

*Flight went well - kids enjoyed it - he read his book, all relaxed - let the holidays begin πŸŽ‰

*Flight was a disaster - kids hated it - didn't read his book πŸ’β€β™€οΈ - borna wants to go home mid flight 🀭

*All bags buggys and bits arrived safely and transfer to hotel was effortless πŸ‘

*Bags never arrived - no buggys - no bits - borna wants to go home - she's getting homesick - crying inconsolably 😭
transfer to hotel wasn't booked😳

* Arrived at hotel - travelling with kids is so easy πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

*Arrived at hotel - holiday was booked with love holidays - never checked before they left 😳😳 say no more πŸ™„πŸ™„

And these are just for day one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Evan

VIP Member
Can’t wait if it goes ahead and if they show any of it, there will be murder two twats abroad for the first time as parents with two young kids who look like brats as it is , sorry (not) πŸ˜€ sure they can’t even manage a FREE stay or paid one here🀣🀣🀣
And we're here for all of it tattlers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the kids will go feral and the twats won't be able to copeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the kids won't know where they are, out in the daytime,outside, not trapped in the houseπŸ˜‚ but God love the poor feckers who spent their hard earned cash on their holidays to have this numpty howling her name and the kids names all around the pool etc....i'd end up in a lanza jail on charges for sure if I was there . There will be lots luggage, sunburn of some sort and calf height sox with sandals for deffo πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚CANNOT WAIT
IDIOTS ABROAD πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Oh June

VIP Member
Such drama over the buggys. I could see them trying to bring the buggys onto the flight. I have 6 and we get the cheapest buggy for the youngest and off we go, no drama.

I don't know how they are going to survive the week. Popcorn at the ready Tattlers.

msster

Chatty Member
Omg I just coped the subscription page he charges 4.99 a month to listen to the creep πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ people must have rocks in their head to pay for that site

• Haha
  • Wow