Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalwayGal0804

Chatty Member
Having stayed in that hotel a number of times, there are themed restaurants there, no way did he go into one wearing that monstrosity in the pic above. I'd say he was in the buffet one.
If they give him a discount, I will email them and kick up a stink. The prices have increased year on year for there and if he thinks he will get a freebie, we should all email them.

Reactions: 9

JohnnyDepp

Our lodge was manky in cps but didn’t take away from the brilliant few days , they cleaned the lodge and gave us a voucher . Their kids would have adored the pool etc but they didn’t want to enjoy it so they left . She’s the moaniest woman , only reason he sticks her is cos he’s gay

msster

Chatty Member
On winging about a pair of sunglasses looking for sympathy get over yourself ye pair of gobshites

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Well now Kieran has to get 10/10 for innovative begging today 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 We need a buggy for the holidays We’re flying Ryan Air

eeeh Google is great guys Like not as if you’re not in smyths fulltime Pick up a stroller like the rest of us did Less than €30 Wtaf !!!!!

edited to add photo for you guys
Why not go back to baby moon shop and support them and buy a buggy there?? They only already gave them 2 free buggy’s 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Foxy Roxy

FFS, even the gifted stay in the Radisson Blu Limerick wasn't good enough for them. They were meant to be there for two nights as well.

View attachment 2970841

View attachment 2970843
Looks like they got a good feed into them before they left. Orna with the sneaky tiny #giftedstay.
What possibly could have been wrong now with the hotel that they had to leave? The two of them are the most ungrateful pair 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry

mollymoomoo

Knock wouldn't be a long drive for them and compared to Dublin it's way less hassle when travelling. They have made the holiday out to be such hard work but these two aren't as thick as they make out to be. It's all for the gram and it helps when begging for freebies.

Can anyone fill us in on what happened them in Centre Parcs? 👀
Nobody knows… they made a big deal about going there, went and then came home early alluding to the fact they had a terrible time and/or something awful happened.
The terrible thing was probably that they had to pay for everything over there.

#transparency

VIP Member
It looks so bad that everywhere they go, they leave early, criminal parks and can't think of the other hotels they caused a fuss in. Dympna Little unfollowed after the show and spoke about her experience on Alan's podcast. They must be hard to work with.

Sammyjo9

Chatty Member
It's just for attention for a freebie the only reason she is traumatized they had to pay for it she was traumatised in fota aswel because they didn't turn down her bed but also they had to pay for it.
Traumatised that they didn't get a freebie like pippa 😄😄
And they got no special treatment n had to queue like the rest of us
They're really hanging in there for a freebie holiday none of the travel agents biting yet

mollymoomoo

They went on holidays and portrayed themselves as the perfect family. No screaming, shouting, moaning, now they are back it starts again. I feel so sorry for those poor dogs the way he roars at them 😪

Last edited:

Jennymac

VIP Member
Definitely didn't get a call to come home , I'd say orna kicked up a fuss over something or other , if it was the case like he said the posts would not have been deleted

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I was just listening to Alan Clark’s podcast with Dympna Little and she said how she did a live show before the one with Alan and it was terrible and put her off doing one again. Wasn’t that KCs show in Portlaoise?? She said ‘ “It was just embarrassing and everything. And the guy humiliated us and stuff, but I said, no way will I”

Evan

VIP Member
It's like he's read my post about us taking bets on their holiday on how it will go and he's trying to show the opposites to the post 😂😂 kids were great on the plane, kids are great on the holiday 😂😂😂 not showing how many times you have to cover them with sun cream, fight to get them to keep hats on, jump up every time they walk/run near the pool edge etc.... y'know!!? ALL the normal stuff kids do on holidays, 😂😂😂 your upp and down off your seat more times than a marathon easter Sunday mass 😂😂😂

Tazzie

Chatty Member
Omg, just heard the buggy chat!!! I’m dying how can they continue with this begging.. no one is going to give you two buggies.. please tell me this is not normal when you bring kids on holidays? Surely normal people book without any need to go on social media, pack their suitcases, check in, fly away and have a great holiday. This pair seems so stressed out about it, why would they not just stay home..

Turmeric123

VIP Member
So if he’s not working now where is the money for the holiday coming from? Borna the super glamorous make-up artist is hardly earning enough to support them. No doubt cute Kieran has something else lined up for himself.
He has "exciting new adventures planned" according to Bornas birthday post
He might work a full day in a real job, address his anger issues and jump out of the closet - that would be a big adventure for him 🤣🤣

• Haha

Luckydogbk

Chatty Member
It’s only for content. They know rightly what they’re at
I actually don’t think they have a notion what they are at, they’ve never travelled abroad with the kids before, & from what I can gather they’ve left Ireland only maybe twice before. He’s shitting a brick at the thoughts of it all, he hates the heat so why he wants to travel away in June is beyond me. Borna is a complete gob-shite as well, they’re uneducated, uncultured fools. I can already predict how this holiday is goin to go…a fuxkn disaster from beginning to end 🤣