Kieran Corrigan and Orna #10 Kieran on the beg, Orna at it too, no one meaner than the Corrigan two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely didn't get a call to come home , I'd say orna kicked up a fuss over something or other , if it was the case like he said the posts would not have been deleted

Reactions: 8
Would Andrea Roche of set up the 2 nights in Limerick, she has her hands full with him.
He tagged The Inua Collection in the stories he deleted of the gifted stay in the Radisson Blu Limerick, they seem to be who organises the hotel stays for all the insta huns.

Reactions: 1
I would have taught Andrea Roche had a good name in her line of business, I know she is only in it, for the commission/agents fees etc.

But I am shocked, that she put her name against Kieran’s as his agent. I think it speaks volumes that she would represent, some one like him, that will only tarnish her business

Reactions: 5
Definitely didn't get a call to come home , I'd say orna kicked up a fuss over something or other , if it was the case like he said the posts would not have been deleted
Agreed l call bullshit too

Reactions: 3
If as he says they got a call to come back, why did he post that reel of her asleep on the couch and he calling her saying it's the Guards and laughing????

Not a bother on him that evening after leaving the hotel

Attachments

Say it was because he had to share with the refugees .

Doubt he gave it up I'd say he was let go , he was constantly off and he wasn't advertising grennans as much in the past few months after he was called out with the asai over it

Reactions: 6
I’d laugh if he has booked with Love Holidays, seen on Facebook loads of people having problems the last few days 🤔😀

• Haha
I’d laugh if he has booked with Love Holidays, seen on Facebook loads of people having problems the last few days 🤔😀
And the flight from Knock to Lanzarote is only once a week as far as I know - they won't he able to go home and sulk if they make it there and Princess Borna doesn't like it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And the flight from Knock to Lanzarote is only once a week as far as I know - they won't he able to go home and sulk if they make it there and Princess Borna doesn't like it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Can’t wait if it goes ahead and if they show any of it, there will be murder two twats abroad for the first time as parents with two young kids who look like brats as it is , sorry (not) 😀 sure they can’t even manage a FREE stay or paid one here🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh this holiday will be an absolute nightmare for them and wait sluming it to Lanza with their kids Orna will have a nervous breakdown down they will be home in 2 days

Reactions: 6
He said he’s booked it with the travel agent in either birr or Roscrea so not love holidays

Reactions: 2
He said he’s booked it with the travel agent in either birr or Roscrea so not love holidays
I don’t think he did though in the end cos I’d say he wasn’t getting any ‘dickie’ off them!! He said after he booked it himself and they were flying with Ryanair.

Reactions: 4