Kieran Corrigan and Orna #10 Kieran on the beg, Orna at it too, no one meaner than the Corrigan two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it sounds like the cleaning was the issue in CP & Limerick. They wouldn't have brought Jimmy & Cahyyyyy only its free....and all they do for them 🙄

Reactions: 4
I haven't seen his stories in a very long time.
Popped in and I see he is not very far from where i reside.
A North clare visit, wtaf. Did he get to stay in the Falls so?

Has he packed the job in and and now FT at this lark?
Ah stop...i haven't the energy to look back over here so need an elevator pitch of where their life is at.

Reactions: 1
I haven't seen his stories in a very long time.
Popped in and I see he is not very far from where i reside.
A North clare visit, wtaf. Did he get to stay in the Falls so?

Has he packed the job in and and now FT at this lark?
Ah stop...i haven't the energy to look back over here so need an elevator pitch of where their life is at.
The glamping seems to be more expensive than the falls

Reactions: 1
He loved Clare but will do a day trip next time 🙄 this is what sickens me about all the huns why would he not stay at the Pods again? They all get free stays and never darken the door again 😡

Reactions: 5
He loved Clare but will do a day trip next time 🙄 this is what sickens me about all the huns why would he not stay at the Pods again? They all get free stays and never darken the door again 😡
Yeah they just convince ordinary paying customers to go there, that’s the scam. I wouldn’t touch any hotel that gifts stays to these moochers. Absolute joke

Reactions: 6
It's hard to believe he walked out of his job to become a fulltime beggar. He buys runners in the wrong size, shape, make, model, colour, and then spend days whinging about them. The idiots supporting him are worse 🙄

Reactions: 4
They cost around €200.
Those runners cost €260. I hope he isn't going to bring back the 9.5 and exchange them for the 9 after being outside jumping around in them and wearing them for ages around the house. He is writing some about of tit in his broadcasting channel, posting all his ads for truwash, broga brothers and glamping etc. too 😂

Screenshot_20240704-144258_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240704-144339_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240704-144001_Instagram.jpg