Kieran Corrigan and Orna #10 Kieran on the beg, Orna at it too, no one meaner than the Corrigan two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jez Borna would ya not soak off the few remaining nails you still have on. Shes some beauty therapist.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well now Kieran has to get 10/10 for innovative begging today 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 We need a buggy for the holidays We’re flying Ryan Air

eeeh Google is great guys Like not as if you’re not in smyths fulltime Pick up a stroller like the rest of us did Less than €30 Wtaf !!!!!

edited to add photo for you guys

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Well now Kieran has to get 10/10 for innovative begging today 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 We need a buggy for the holidays We’re flying Ryan Air

eeeh Google is great guys Like not as if you’re nothing smyths fulltime Pick up a stroller like the rest of us did Less than €30 Wtaf !!!!!
And that’s only the start off it 😁sure he’s also on about clothes for them all in his not soo obvious way , the Tesco shop the other night, the hats, I’m sure there will be something else 🤣🤣 ooh and the anniversary is Sunday

Reactions: 4

eeeh Google is great guys Like not as if you’re not in smyths fulltime Pick up a stroller like the rest of us did Less than €30 Wtaf !!!!!

edited to add photo for you guys
Why not go back to baby moon shop and support them and buy a buggy there?? They only already gave them 2 free buggy’s 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Kieran, I don’t think anyone needed to know you didn’t wear any “knickers” yesterday???

What is Instagram coming too, or social media, if that is the type of nonsense, they are allowing “influencers” to put up on it !!!

Reactions: 7
Fuckn hell 😬😬 has he said where he is going & when? Knowing my luck I’ll fecking end up on the same flight & hotel, & honest to God I wld have2 book the 1st flight home. Can u imagine the carry on of them? They be using there “instahun” for upgrades & freebies, shouting & screaming & going around looking fuckn ridiculous with stupid hats, him “all hanging” under his shorts & the boggy accent.

Reactions: 5
Fuckn hell 😬😬 has he said where he is going & when? Knowing my luck I’ll fecking end up on the same flight & hotel, & honest to God I wld have2 book the 1st flight home. Can u imagine the carry on of them? They be using there “instahun” for upgrades & freebies, shouting & screaming & going around looking fuckn ridiculous with stupid hats, him “all hanging” under his shorts & the boggy accent.
But it would be interesting to see how they really go on in real life 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Jesus he roars something shocking at those kids. ... A kid two towns over with same name is answering him😲 can you imagine living next door to that racket

Men wear jocks, boxers,briefs, kecks, etc not sure they wear knickers 🙄 last thing I need is a suggestion of his nether's bouncing off a bit of mesh sweaty from his 5k 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Jesus he roars something shocking at those kids. ... A kid two towns over with same name is answering him😲 can you imagine living next door to that racket

Men wear jocks, boxers,briefs, kecks, etc not sure they wear knickers 🙄 last thing I need is a suggestion of his nether's bouncing off a bit of mesh sweaty from his 5k 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
He would wear knickers, he swings both ways!!!!!

• Haha
WTF they are home and the post of all free pr they got is gone
FFS, even the gifted stay in the Radisson Blu Limerick wasn't good enough for them. They were meant to be there for two nights as well.

1000005831.jpg

1000005830.jpg

Reactions: 3
Orna has her post deleted too the free hotel wasn't good enough big thick head on him

Reactions: 3
FFS, even the gifted stay in the Radisson Blu Limerick wasn't good enough for them. They were meant to be there for two nights as well.

View attachment 2970841

View attachment 2970843
Looks like they got a good feed into them before they left. Orna with the sneaky tiny #giftedstay.
What possibly could have been wrong now with the hotel that they had to leave? The two of them are the most ungrateful pair 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
The Radission prob wasn't in the right location for them bet they wanted to be City centre.

Reactions: 2
It looks so bad that everywhere they go, they leave early, criminal parks and can't think of the other hotels they caused a fuss in. Dympna Little unfollowed after the show and spoke about her experience on Alan's podcast. They must be hard to work with.