Kieran Corrigan and Orna #10 Kieran on the beg, Orna at it too, no one meaner than the Corrigan two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks so bad that everywhere they go, they leave early, criminal parks and can't think of the other hotels they caused a fuss in. Dympna Little unfollowed after the show and spoke about her experience on Alan's podcast. They must be hard to work with.
It was Fota Island Hotel Resort they were slating a few years ago.

Reactions: 6
😂 oh my god can’t believe they went and came home again?? Wonder will they go to Tenerife or wherever or just go and come back same day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is he on stories now like they never went anywhere today 🥴 his faithful flock of sheep won't like him not explaining why they are home.

Reactions: 5
They must be messing maybe putting up pre recorded videos ‘pretending’ to be home and they’ll come tomorrow on thinking they’re hilarious??!!

Reactions: 4
so did they not even stay the night? Unless it’s pre recorded and they don’t want people knowing their house is empty, otherwise it’s bad form to pretend you’d to leave if you weren’t happy.

how are they never happy. Literally problems with everything . No wonder grennans couldn’t stick him

What in the name of God is wrong with this pair . Surely the people can see at this stage what muppets they are. Every single place they go recently there’s something wrong . And then to post like they never went to Limerick ? WTF 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
He needs to get a full time proper day job again
There is no way he will make it as a full time influencer, any thing he does, he fucks up on IG etc

Reactions: 4
Can see them "getting lost" or doing something stupid on purpose while in holiday for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thats mad behaviour in fairness, no doubt he will be on later with some reason why they left. I blame Borna shes such a fuxkn, moaning pain in the hole something probably wasnt good enough for her😂 the state asleep on the couch, gob open. Although he is worse to film her. In fairness maybe one of the kids was poorly or something but like wld u actually drive all the way home? & then just to say “oh lord lads we are home” fexkin weird carry-on

Reactions: 6
Thats mad behaviour in fairness, no doubt he will be on later with some reason why they left. I blame Borna shes such a fuxkn, moaning pain in the hole something probably wasnt good enough for her😂 the state asleep on the couch, gob open. Although he is worse to film her. In fairness maybe one of the kids was poorly or something but like wld u actually drive all the way home? & then just to say “oh lord lads we are home” fexkin weird carry-on
Why take down the posts, they could of stayed up then if genuine reason. Very spiteful to take them down.

Reactions: 7

• Haha
Reactions: 1
On winging about a pair of sunglasses looking for sympathy get over yourself ye pair of gobshites

Reactions: 9
Who buys and wears expensive sunglasses just to either break them or lose them.
And why do they assume they were stolen? There are good people who would hand them in2 a shop or post office, or go ck fbook im sure they have a local page & somebody cld have posted on it that they found them…. But sure I suppose they have to moan & beg, plonkers. Still no word on coming home from Limerick, v strange.

And why do they assume they were stolen? There are good people who would hand them in2 a shop or post office, or go ck fbook im sure they have a local page & somebody cld have posted on it that they found them…. But sure I suppose they have to moan & beg, plonkers. Still no word on coming home from Limerick, v strange.
Also clonfert is a place a lot of sick people/elderly go to pray, see a quack or however it’s spelt so I don’t think they’d be stolen. I know a lot of elderly go there daily and are very generous . Of course these two beggars see the worst in everything and everyone

Reactions: 7
She probably dropped them and needs a new pair so on the beg 🙄 she couldn’t face the camera for her fake white fox hoodie and he couldn’t look into the phone telling the story! They’ll hardly get anymore free stays after this 😂

They were both unlikable before but they are even more so now, pair of shnakes 🐍
Are they allowed advertise fake goods, didn't someone lose their insta over it.
---
Why delete all the Limerick posts and say nothing for a couple of days. He could of explained sooner and he could of thanked the hotel etc

Last edited: