Kieran Corrigan and Orna #10 Kieran on the beg, Orna at it too, no one meaner than the Corrigan two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such drama over the buggys. I could see them trying to bring the buggys onto the flight. I have 6 and we get the cheapest buggy for the youngest and off we go, no drama.

I don't know how they are going to survive the week. Popcorn at the ready Tattlers.

Reactions: 9
The lack of friends is really showing here. When mine were smallies my friend group swapped strollers etc if needed for travel, or if family was visiting you’d borrow a travel cot or something so you wouldn’t be spending g money on something you’d rarely use - and we were all working at the Time. This pair have no one to lend them anything, to even advise them what they can and can’t bring . I’ll bet they bring their passports every time they go down to Athlone - leaving Offahlee shur you’d definitely need a passport . Even their families don’t seem to bother with them. Pair of dopes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg, just heard the buggy chat!!! I’m dying how can they continue with this begging.. no one is going to give you two buggies.. please tell me this is not normal when you bring kids on holidays? Surely normal people book without any need to go on social media, pack their suitcases, check in, fly away and have a great holiday. This pair seems so stressed out about it, why would they not just stay home..

Reactions: 8
I pity the poor children & dogs with the screaming. Does he not realise how terrifying that can be on them. He really is a nasty piece of work😡

Reactions: 4
I pity the poor children & dogs with the screaming. Does he not realise how terrifying that can be on them. He really is a nasty piece of work😡
The aggression in this clip from a while back, I hope he wouldn't hurt the dogs to discipline them.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’d say they won’t even make it onto the flight with all the talk of carry on bags and buggies. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd be tempted to go for a gawp at the airport tomorrow eve see the carry on outta them!

• Haha
Reactions: 7