Kieran Corrigan and Orna #10 Kieran on the beg, Orna at it too, no one meaner than the Corrigan two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you ever seen such crap about getting a buggy to bring on holidays.
You will get a cheap brand new one for 40-50 euros, ok the back will not go down on it, but it will do just for the holidays

Reactions: 4
Pity he wouldn't go back and support the baby shop he got everything free from

Reactions: 12
Can’t wait if it goes ahead and if they show any of it, there will be murder two twats abroad for the first time as parents with two young kids who look like brats as it is , sorry (not) πŸ˜€ sure they can’t even manage a FREE stay or paid one here🀣🀣🀣
And we're here for all of it tattlers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the kids will go feral and the twats won't be able to copeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the kids won't know where they are, out in the daytime,outside, not trapped in the houseπŸ˜‚ but God love the poor feckers who spent their hard earned cash on their holidays to have this numpty howling her name and the kids names all around the pool etc....i'd end up in a lanza jail on charges for sure if I was there . There will be lots luggage, sunburn of some sort and calf height sox with sandals for deffo πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚CANNOT WAIT
IDIOTS ABROAD πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have you ever seen such crap about getting a buggy to bring on holidays.
You will get a cheap brand new one for 40-50 euros, ok the back will not go down on it, but it will do just for the holidays
You can actually rent them in Lanzarote for the week 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And we're here for all of it tattlers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the kids will go feral and the twats won't be able to copeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the kids won't know where they are, out in the daytime,outside, not trapped in the houseπŸ˜‚ but God love the poor feckers who spent their hard earned cash on their holidays to have this numpty howling her name and the kids names all around the pool etc....i'd end up in a lanza jail on charges for sure if I was there . There will be lots luggage, sunburn of some sort and calf height sox with sandals for deffo πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚CANNOT WAIT
And there will be no Cathy and Jimmy to bail them out..

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this is so good β€œIdiots abroad” so true though. They will be a total embarrassment to Ireland! I said earlier in thread if I end up in same hotel or even location as them Im on the 1st flight home. They will not be able2 cope with the heat, they will hate the food, then the chore of applying factor to the kids who will also be cranky as fuk from the heat, routine broken, listening to his screeching & her moaning is bound to affect their little minds…no doubt the kids will vomit at some stage due to heat, different food etc, iv had my kids abroad many time when they were that age & its not really enjoyable, its bloody hardwork & the most ridiculous thing is they dont even remember πŸ˜‚ much more enjoyable when they get to about age 6 upwards, just my own personal experience! Anyway it will be very enjoyable to watch (as long as it’s on my phone not in person) Also the buggy situation, they must have €€€ to burn because back in the day I always borrowed a buggy from friends…oh wait they dont have anyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And the flight from Knock to Lanzarote is only once a week as far as I know - they won't he able to go home and sulk if they make it there and Princess Borna doesn't like it 🀣🀣🀣🀣
anyone know date hes going? I'm going to Lanzarote from knock in September

• Haha
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this is so good β€œIdiots abroad” so true though. They will be a total embarrassment to Ireland! I said earlier in thread if I end up in same hotel or even location as them Im on the 1st flight home. They will not be able2 cope with the heat, they will hate the food, then the chore of applying factor to the kids who will also be cranky as fuk from the heat, routine broken, listening to his screeching & her moaning is bound to affect their little minds…no doubt the kids will vomit at some stage due to heat, different food etc, iv had my kids abroad many time when they were that age & its not really enjoyable, its bloody hardwork & the most ridiculous thing is they dont even remember πŸ˜‚ much more enjoyable when they get to about age 6 upwards, just my own personal experience! Anyway it will be very enjoyable to watch (as long as it’s on my phone not in person) Also the buggy situation, they must have €€€ to burn because back in the day I always borrowed a buggy from friends…oh wait they dont have anyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Now, now…
That’s not a nice thing to do, get the first plane out of there 🀣
If you see them, you should be looking for a selfie with them & get them to sign your autograph book πŸ“• 🀣

• Haha
  • Sick
Is he really buying two buggies to go on hols? And the sunfactor thing? Ffs. I'm minding kids for 21 years and none of them got sunburned in the buggy. What an absolute clown. The shite they worry about. I actually think he's a horrible person in real life. A proper in ur face show off.

Reactions: 10
Is he really buying two buggies to go on hols? And the sunfactor thing? Ffs. I'm minding kids for 21 years and none of them got sunburned in the buggy. What an absolute clown. The shite they worry about. I actually think he's a horrible person in real life. A proper in ur face show off.
Yeah and bonnie is 4.. it will be a job getting her into a buggy.

Now, now…
That’s not a nice thing to do, get the first plane out of there 🀣
If you see them, you should be looking for a selfie with them & get them to sign your autograph book πŸ“• 🀣
Jesus & now he has those God awful birkenstock’s, he will probably wear socks with them…they are so fuxking stupid buying shite for hols when u basically end up just wearing same throw-over or whatever every day, plus u can pick up stuff when ir away, and where is all the money coming from?! He must have received some sort of redundancy from Greenans. Borna the pain in the hole, surrounded by shopping bags & still manages to moan.

Attachments

Jesus & now he has those God awful birkenstock’s, he will probably wear socks with them…they are so fuxking stupid buying shite for hols when u basically end up just wearing same throw-over or whatever every day, plus u can pick up stuff when ir away, and where is all the money coming from?! He must have received some sort of redundancy from Greenans. Borna the pain in the hole, surrounded by shopping bags & still manages to moan.
Maybe it’s just me, but I think those Birkenstocks are the biggest waste of money and are seriously overrated.

I got the plastic version in Penneys for 7 or 8 euros & they are so comfortable & look the very same. I actually saw & heard Rachel Gorry talking about them πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Maybe it’s just me, but I think those Birkenstocks are the biggest waste of money and are seriously overrated.

I got the plastic version in Penneys for 7 or 8 euros & they are so comfortable & look the very same. I actually saw & heard Rachel Gorry talking about them πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
iv got a pair bought in winter a few years back at a drastically reduced price out of curiosity, I wouldn't pay full but they do last, Iv lived in them for the past few summers

How can she just moan all the time, she must have a very unsatisfied life with a gay husband, she reminds me of a friend who settled for far less in a partner because she decided she wanted kids

Reactions: 8