Kieran Corrigan and Orna #10 Kieran on the beg, Orna at it too, no one meaner than the Corrigan two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said he left himself to do some shite or other.

He posted a photo of a leaving card signed by his co-workers. Companies, or co-workers, don't arrange these this things when something untoward is going on.
He could have been let go, as the business is not as busy, so they had to let staff go. They would still do a collection & card for someone.

But a companies way of also seeing the back of him by saying they are now over staffed 🤣

Reactions: 1
He could have been let go, as the business is not as busy, so they had to let staff go. They would still do a collection & card for someone.

But a companies way of also seeing the back of him by saying they are now over staffed 🤣
Strange tho, didn’t he say they ‘approached’ him to advertise their stock etc

Strange tho, didn’t he say they ‘approached’ him to advertise their stock etc
Probably only realised what he was really like till they actually took him on & he started showing his true colours, I really couldn’t see many people buying their stock, because of him advertising it, quite the opposite, you would run a mile out of the place, if he came to the trade counter to serve you.

I would say He is only a little upstart in any job he goes too.
He gives off those vibes

Reactions: 7
Probably only realised what he was really like till they actually took him on & he started showing his true colours, I really couldn’t see many people buying their stock, because of him advertising it, quite the opposite, you would run a mile out of the place, if he came to the trade counter to serve you.

I would say He is only a little upstart in any job he goes too.
He gives off those vibes
I know grennans are local to him, just down the road so the family would defo know a lot of people in kinitty. I know he’s known as the local village idiot , I have family living in kinitty so grennans and the staff would have heard about him and about his ways etc

Reactions: 2
Omg I just coped the subscription page he charges 4.99 a month to listen to the creep 😂😂😂😂 people must have rocks in their head to pay for that site

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Walking around Tesco.. must've mentioned the 25% off clothing about 10 times... hoping for an auld collab there???

Reactions: 3
Has he a load of new followers the last few weeks, has he competitions running or where are they coming from?
Screenshot_20240530_230755_com.android.chrome_edit_5367750311680.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wasn’t it very good of Boots to write and ask would they be interested in a PR package of sunscreen just when they are going on holiday and off course the beggars accepted absolutely sicken ya🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wasn’t it very good of Boots to write and ask would they be interested in a PR package of sunscreen just when they are going on holiday and off course the beggars accepted absolutely sicken ya🤣🤣
Oh Boots were very good to him! Orna got some Bperfect package and he made a big deal of not wanting to show their address and then when the Boots box came he showed his Eircode and mobile phone number 😂 He's since deleted it.
---
Oh Boots were very good to him! Orna got some Bperfect package and he made a big deal of not wanting to show their address and then when the Boots box came he showed his Eircode and mobile phone number 😂 He's since deleted it.
I didn't know where he lived until he posted his address yesterday but just had a look and they bought their house in March 2018 for €135,000.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10