Kieran Corrigan and Orna #10 Kieran on the beg, Orna at it too, no one meaner than the Corrigan two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Morto for Kieran the begger. Doesn’t surprise me!
She doesn't follow Kieran anymore I checked. This was the video about no wine in the green room. If it was Kieran she was talking about he got a good bashing on the podcast, saying it was horrible and he ridiculed the guests. Alan didn't disagree or try stop the conversation. He also tried to reassure her by ringing a few times before the show as he knew how traumatised she was from the last live show she did

Reactions: 2
She doesn't follow Kieran anymore I checked. This was the video about no wine in the green room. If it was Kieran she was talking about he got a good bashing on the podcast, saying it was horrible and he ridiculed the guests. Alan didn't disagree or try stop the conversation. He also tried to reassure her by ringing a few times before the show as he knew how traumatised she was from the last live show she did

Can’t believe he’d have ‘guests’ and not have a few nibbles and drinks for them. I’d love to know what my crazy life Caroline from Ennis thinks of him. She was a guest at his show in the dunamaise two months ago

Reactions: 3
I was just listening to Alan Clark’s podcast with Dympna Little and she said how she did a live show before the one with Alan and it was terrible and put her off doing one again. Wasn’t that KCs show in Portlaoise?? She said ‘ “It was just embarrassing and everything. And the guy humiliated us and stuff, but I said, no way will I”

I remember him saying he was having her but never saw any videos etc she never posted anything either about it so guess it was his show

First time she popped up on my FYP I thought she had a filter and false teeth in for a gimmick.

I felt bad when I looked through some of her videos and saw it was her actual face.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t believe he’d have ‘guests’ and not have a few nibbles and drinks for them. I’d love to know what my crazy life Caroline from Ennis thinks of him. She was a guest at his show in the dunamaise two months ago
Caroline was on the same night as Dympna. All videos of Dympna at the show are gone from.the grid. There was a skit between KC & Dymp about ice baths, that is gone. KC and Dymp both seem as bitchy as each other :p 🤪 wonder were there words or did she just block him

Reactions: 5
I assume his reel about the eagle and the crow is a dig at Dympna and what she said on Alan Clarke's podcast 😂

Caroline was on the same night as Dympna. All videos of Dympna at the show are gone from.the grid. There was a skit between KC & Dymp about ice baths, that is gone. KC and Dymp both seem as bitchy as each other :p 🤪 wonder were there words or did she just block him
That Caroline one, is she for real? I don't follow her but she keeps popping up on my feed. Is she another one who's afraid to wash herself, her hair always looks manky. She really needs to move back from the screen, close ups aren't her friend.

Reactions: 4
They seem to burn bridges with everyone it's no wonder they have no friends all Grennans post gone now too

• Wow
Reactions: 11
They seem to burn bridges with everyone it's no wonder they have no friends all Grennans post gone now too
That is so true! Even the podcast is gone by the wayside. The few stories he reshared were his family at the show probably had to bring them in to fill the empty seats 😂

Reactions: 8
Did anyone ever hear what happened with grennans after, how is he keeping up payments of a new car and just got a holiday. Considering his show didn’t pay for it as it wasn’t half full

Reactions: 1
Did anyone ever hear what happened with grennans after, how is he keeping up payments of a new car and just got a holiday. Considering his show didn’t pay for it as it wasn’t half full
I would imagine they have a healthy bank balance.

He probably got redundancy money off them, but I would not be one bit surprised if we read on the internet in a few months or years time, that he has taken them to the WRC, for what ever happened & looking for a big pay out from them!!!

He probably got redundancy money off them, but I would not be one bit surprised if we read on the internet in a few months or years time, that he has taken them to the WRC, for what ever happened & looking for a big pay out from them!!!
Why would he get Redundacy if he left the job himself

He was there part time for less than two years? Maybe one year so doubt it would have been much. Plus I’d imagine he left

He said he left himself to do some shite or other.

He posted a photo of a leaving card signed by his co-workers. Companies, or co-workers, don't arrange these this things when something untoward is going on.