Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newtothis_25

I have actually listened to all of the podcast so far because I actually like Alan Cawley and they have had funny guests but my god Kieran literally talks nonsense and I get the feeling Alan really doesn’t like him as he constantly cuts in with sly comments and sly insults which make me howl in fairness 🤣 On one of the episodes Kieran said Alan slipped into his DM’s and I get the feeling Kieran was pure jealous of Alan going to The George bar in Dublin. Come out of the closet Kieran it’s okay hun 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11

mrscoco

We use it all the time, don't we Bonnie? 🙄 Bonnie has no notion of answering your questions while you talk to your pretend friends on the phone

• Haha

Evan

VIP Member
So that explains the looking for recommendations on the foreign holidays 💁 the big trip to BT's for borna 💁
I mean it's not as if he didn't coin it in from his gigs AND for the shite that he sells on his IG page AND got all his teeth fixed for nothing 😡😡😡
I hope he does the moral thing and donates all of it to some mental health society or some charity.
I wonder will he share this information with his flock on IG???, if he can share indepth info on all his piles in his arse Im sure he'll definitely share the news of this windfall 🤔🤔🤔🤔

HEY KIERAN I KNOW YOU READ HERE DO THE RIGHT THING AND DONATE THAT MONEY TO A LOCAL CHARITY,
GOOD MAN YERSELF KC, UP N AH IH, DONH LEH THA CASH TOUCH THE BACK O' YER BANK ACCOUNT! YE LEGEND 🙄😡😡😡

• Haha
  • Angry

nothanks91

VIP Member
Didn’t he say the opticians gave him her name? I remember when all this was happening. Totally against GDPR

• Angry

TikToc

VIP Member
Yip.. he's 100% begging for one, in a round about way.. the dick
Ah but he's going to post receipts for the dickheads. Tell me you read tattle with telling me 🤣🤣 They're two saddos with absolutely nothing going for them.

• Haha

Evan

VIP Member
Ekin will be in shock she's gonna need a truckload of headache medication AND a translator for the BIFFO
(Big ignorant fucker from Offaly!) 😂😂😂

• Haha

Carrie3

But what is the actual content of these "shows"?? Some DJ playing all of Queerans favourite songs, Westlife and Celine Dion and the crowd of middle aged women standing up at the table waving their hands around whilst he screams in their faces "legends!!!!" And Borna.. well she loves the sound of her own voice, so she prattles on about how hard her life is, while the sheep eat shite looking chicken? Beggars belief..

Missycoco

VIP Member
Did he not get kitted out by any local businesses this time ?? Did he actually go on stage in a bloody rugby top ?? What a scruff. She dresses like an auld one, early thirties still.
Not a lot of promoting the show teally, they never showed all the market stalls that were supposed to be there . Just a few posts of women hopping around to the same boring karaoke tunes. Anyone think it was a major flop?! Serves them right disrespecting a family bereavement.

Reactions: 10

Tammys

VIP Member
Why did they make the front room and kitchen all one.
No way of getting away from each other lol

• Haha

Tiani

Surely Orna knows what she’s married to?? Is it a marriage of convenience / friendship between them?? How on earth can she take him seriously surrounded by a bunch of middle aged women. His demeanour, how he speaks, the super skinny jeans.. he’s not even trying to hide his true self!

OK so I took one for the team and wasted 50 mins of my life. General synopsis:

Defining Culchies plus some Culchie sayings. Queron hadn't a clue what they were.
Nither have a good grasp of the English language. Must be a Midlands thing.
Mammy vs mom/mum/mam
Spoke about getting signed to Andrea roache agency
He always slept naked until the kids came along, such a horrific thought!
Absolutely no structure to it, shouting match most of the time.
So many tangents, queron kept jumping backwards and forwards to different points.
They want to get guests on every week.
Some awful sexual enuendo that would nearly make you want to vomit

Wasn't expecting anything good from it but it just goes to show everyone thinks they can do podcast but in reality it just doesn't work. Of course his army of foolish followers will love it.

One star rating of course!

whocarez

VIP Member
That’ll be interesting to see his reaction when they contact him again 😂😂
Edited to add

Oh and Kieran not sure what way you use the computer or maybe it’s slow reading but you said last week - why would someone take a half hour out of their day to report your breach of advertising laws - FYI it takes less than 5 mins 😂
It was way quicker to report than I thought I just did one for the above screenshot

whocarez

VIP Member
Michelleupthelane trying to out do everyone in the ball grown. So ridiculous. It wasn't her show but she had to out do Orna.
to be fair outdoing Orna wasn't hard Iv worn better going to a random dinner than she did last night

• Haha