Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Evan

VIP Member
I honestly think they think that they're such great craic that they're doing you the favour by putting on their "show" 💁.and maybe if they had their own group of friends they wouldn't be craving a night out with a group of (paying) strangers 💁

You never hear about their friends, it's all just her mammy, daddy and his mam! Not a night out with the lads or the girls even (can be tricky getting babysitters for both to go out) but doesn't mean you can't go out separately 💁
grocery shopping, trips to the Chinese and visiting mammy is about the strength of their social life which is odd for a young couple who are so outgoing 💁 now don't get me wrong that's ok too, if that's what floats your boat, but then why crave such attention on social media?

Reactions: 10

nothanks91

VIP Member
Does he honestly think he’s gonna get that persons details. Does he think gdpr doesn’t apply to him

Skinner

VIP Member
One of our suppliers in work are sponsoring their night, or have one of their products in their goody bag. They sent an email today to remind us tickets are on sale. I'm trying to get my boss to rethink stocking their product. 😜

• Haha
  • Wow

#transparency

VIP Member
The state of the two of them on your man's stories.
Boring boring people.
They really are well met.

Imagine talking into your phone and then just talking about your one's stories.

If they were any good they would use their platform to call out those scumbags in Navan who beat that young lad up.
Do something worthwhile will yee instead of sponging and begging.
No fan of Liz Reaney but she really had him sussed years ago when she called him out for begging.

Last edited:

Jennymac

VIP Member
Oh and Julie and eoghan used the money from the first comp to go to Turkey for plastic surgery the same time the country was devastated by the earthquake but julie and eoghan were keeping the Turkish economy going 🙄

• Angry

Evan

VIP Member
And now they want to a night in dec no meal no goodie bags and charging 30 euro. This carry on has to stop. That is exploiting people to fund them
I'm heading to my local on the 3rd December, I'm gonna reserve a section in the pub,I'm gonna dress up like an elf, I'm gonna jump up on the table and call ye all legends for being there, I'm gonna crack stupid jokes about my other half and sure we're just all gonna hang out and have the crack, the drinks won't touch the back o'me troah, and I'll just keep thanking you all profusely for turning up, sure it'll be a great night! You can have a photo with me too👏👏
Now, I'm gonna charge you 30e for being there, but I'm sure you'll all come along cuz I'm great crack all the same💁🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Heart

youramuppet

Chatty Member
All the touch and glow stuff, domaine de Jeanne wine, haircuts etc were never marked as Gifts
Grennans stuff the same

The head of online marketing doesn't get paid to Promote grennans so I don't know what his part time job is if online marketing is not showing off goods and offering a discount 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Im going to go back through his posts as far as i cant stand to do, and screenshot all his non declared shite and ill be sending it into ASAI aswell, he was caught out, he knows they will include him in their annual report, so hes trying to pretend all was above board..

Fashhunnn

Ah sickening it is, the last few weeks the kids have been asking us can we stay in a hotel and we just can't afford it at the moment. Last night Orna was trying to save a few euro on a chipper which is laughable really

Jennymac

VIP Member
He's doing a giveaway of stuff he got for free so people will follow his work page that he is online social media manager . Should state ad on that post

• Angry

whocarez

VIP Member
he's worse than the burke fella least he started his fight for his right to his religious beliefs.

Kieran took someone to court for the craic and shares none of it. . if he thought he was so right he would be roaring about it in the car

TikToc

VIP Member
What fucking idiots 🙄 no ticket sales. What did they expect 3 days before Christmas and expecting people to fork out for hotel, show etc.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
His aunt is dead and even out of respect to his mother and his cousins wouldn’t any normal person postpone. How can he jump around like a thundering eejit and his family mourning. So disingenuous And disrespectful

Absolute dirt bags.
That has made me want to throw up. I shouldn’t have went to look.
Good luck Gary you’ve a lovely afternoon ahead of you but remember…your actual paying customers wouldn’t present you with filth like that.

LuckyB

0291166F-8FCE-42D2-AF01-6C2E76CC6305.png

The followers are getting bored of his illnesses and Orna’s moaning 🙄

mygoodgod

VIP Member
Im so new to tattle please tell me what are the shows. Is he a stand up comedian? What exactly do does pay for? He's clearly gay and his wife pretends nothing for the kids sake. Philip schofield vibes.

• Haha

Missycoco

VIP Member
We’re people not disgusted at the Corona due to name choice in the middle of a pandemic 100’s dying daily and this clown running around in that get up! It was not the fact the eejet was dressed as a woman’s
Also did he not have gifted kitchen, floors, under stairs drawers around that time... he got rid of the break the bridge of your nose mugs soon after the aggressive post he made . I for one reported it. Oh and the ‘you are riddled’ mug . He defiantly made a lot of aggressive comments toward that lady but it was on Lives . He showed a lot of disrespect and aggression towards a female . Can Lives not be traced back ??