Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

youramuppet

Chatty Member
Awh lads im up n at it going through all me posts now and editing to make sure ive, #ad #gifted #paid partnership.. going forward ill have to review Ornas posts before i let her post.. bare wit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Evan

VIP Member
What is it with these insta people that they never chastise their kids
Surely that young wan is old enough to be told you don't write on the furniture.
She had enough time to do a fair amount of scribbling on it TBF 💁 she had a good go at it while daddy sorted his video on his phone and could record it, the rest of us would have caught the child and given out sox etc.... But then we are not in dire need for content for the gram, we're parenting 💁
ALSO the little one literally skips away, all she short of doing is screaming FO at dad and flipping him her middle finger😂

• Haha
See Orna can’t handle the truth 🤣🤣
And the screenshot that Orna has shared you can see the woman's username.
Would you not be absolutely mortified if someone commented on your parenting. Now I know we all have our own different ways of parenting etc etc but the only reason people are commenting on it is because this pair think it's ok to put stuff like this up on their social media.
I seen a friend of mine sharing a post of Kieran's - he's doing a competition with the Clarion in Sligo.

Jennymac

VIP Member
Also saying how great kieran is at the ads and tagging asai. There are plenty more that he has not tagged as ad or sp so they really should stay quiet or they will be reported for all them aswell all the grennans stuff he is paid by grennans so should be marked as ad check your archive kieran

Missycoco

VIP Member
Hey Corrigans at least the Burke’s are not beggars like you pair of morans ..
And hahaha no free dress for moaning Borna , had to pay for hair and nails ? 🙊🙊🙊
You will never have luck with that money as for the Mullingar optician one i would be wary of that one giving out personal details , poking her nose in how professional. And he is now promoting Specsavers ??
Despicable boring beggars ..

• Angry

dddddddddddd

VIP Member

Just saw this. Not sure if shared already.
Jesus this is insane, he is such a slime and a pest

• Angry
So relatable Kieran - he pours a big glass of wine on a Wednesday night …. Cost of living crisis - read the room dickhead 🤬🤬 we can’t all beg and scam

Missycoco

VIP Member
Must be scruffs freebie stays .. god help the other guests listening to that noisy lot, hope they left paracetamol in other guests rooms plus anti sickness looking at them .. Hope the ironed their clothes and packed non stained items .. Lord Jasus though who would want to stay in them places just because they had that pair ..
---
yes but he will prob sue us for complaining like he did with the other lady and he won
Anyone can complain if they remain polite and dont get personal , just say Instagrammers getting freebies and ask questions like ‘will we get the same treatments, will our rooms be like theirs etc’ Keep it totally prifessional and f###k all the pair of greedy grabbing pair can do . If I lived in Ireland I would do it..... Grabby Gordy and her sister on a freebie stay in Galway

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
So Mr Einstein himself reckons not going to school til he was 6 done him no harm! Hes as thick as shite. he cudda done with 6 more years. the kids obviously rule the house, those 2 scruffs are too lazy to parent.
they might not get a takeaway every night but they don't cook, they leave that to cahee

• Haha

youramuppet

Chatty Member
Also saying how great kieran is at the ads and tagging asai. There are plenty more that he has not tagged as ad or sp so they really should stay quiet or they will be reported for all them aswell all the grennans stuff he is paid by grennans so should be marked as ad check your archive kieran
Shes flah out reading here with her wonky eyes... its ok Orna.. we've trailed through his embarrassing attempts of ads and screenshot all the ones not declared ... the money ye make on your hideous embarrassing show will come in handy

Alucia

VIP Member
Or at the very least keep it off Instagram. He should have been at the mass next to his mother instead of getting car washed & ferrying her to the beautician.
He was at the mass but not burial I think? It was all very fake of him saying what can you do and smirking, his extended family should be annoyed with him.

Iris2020

VIP Member
They showed a huge trolley of shopping where is all the food gone Jesus they are two sad miserable f#ckers all the same the carry on of them. Surely they had dinner today at some stage the children have to be fed. Always tired yet they do feck all but lie around the house.

Evan

VIP Member
It could be just my humor ATM but his matted hair on his arms is giving me the ick 💁
Oh! and his rubbing of his beard and his running his hands thru his hair and his sucking his teeth and the way he's speaking to bore-na
Actually he's just giving me the ick in total😳🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Dailychat

VIP Member
How have people money to throw away on tickets to the likes of these two Jesus I have the stories on with no sound he makes my ears bleed otherwise.
Please tell me you dont follow him and give him interaction numbers. Thats why he is still able to do shows and freebies. Use the likes of instastories.watch etc. If his page show no interaction he can fade away into oblivion hopefully.

Reactions: 9

Jellybb

VIP Member
Oh so she just changed the name so it's a fake account then
It was the family insta the handle was keeping up with the corrigans…
She changed it to orna corrigan.. 🤣 very handy she had 25k ready made followers. Fraudulent cunts

Jennymac

VIP Member
He would have to show a loss if earnings , but sure if anything he has made more money in the last year. Imagine getting someone charged with harassment because they complained about you. She didn't harass him so I don't understand how the guards brought the case obviously guards have nothing to be doing down in offaly

The absolute state… that’s not a walk in wardrobe, it’s a step in thing.
One hanging rail the whole way around would have been enough for all their high fashion hoodies. It’s like someone shoved old shelves in that someone else was giving away.