Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG,....the dirt of the car and he is actually going to hand that over and get it cleaned FOR FREE....I would be mortified not paying someone to clean up their filth

Reactions: 12
The dirt of that car is actualy disgusting how can any mother put her kids into a car that minging dirty mouldy stale food all over the place imagine the small in it and how would you send it to a place to be cleaned for free at that when it’s so dirty I would die of the shame like what does she do all day does she clean anything seriously minger

Reactions: 12
Wouldn't you be absolutely mortified and he throws up a video then showing the state of it shows just how lazy the two of them are. She must do absolutely nothing all day no wonder he is always cleaning the kitchen...

Reactions: 8
Absolute dirt bags.
That has made me want to throw up. I shouldn’t have went to look.
Good luck Gary you’ve a lovely afternoon ahead of you but remember…your actual paying customers wouldn’t present you with filth like that.

Reactions: 10
More fools the business. They are animals to hand over the car like that, never seen it that dirty before, is it just set up with the cleaners? Mash up a few biscuits on the floor and the transformstion will look better. You can't believe influencers or the businesses who associate with each other, both as bad as each other.

• Sick
No I think its that dirty look at the stains on the seats .that's is a whole day's work in cleaning that . I'd say the company thought a quick valet . Him in complaining about getting a fine from the asai and how this person that reported him would be taking money from him and his family well what about the car valet guy working today for not a penny mean miserable dirty gits

Reactions: 14
Dirty fokers

Filthy muddy shoe marks on the back seats. No discipline on those kids.

Is there anyone here that knows them...they are a sad pair. Filthy animals

Reactions: 5
Whatever abput the back seats and area being dirty, how the actual duck do you get the front seats and console in that state. Its a new car too is it ? He's not a VW ambassador is he ?

And Lisa Lust telling him he forgot to say gifted...jesus of all people who doesnt use the word AD regularly...they are all muppets the lot of them and he probably gave that poor fecker nothing for cleaning out his FILTH

Reporting this one to asai.
That should say GIFT not 12 letters of letters that could stand for anything.

and also the one he didn't have gift on for it!
He thinks he's hilarious doing this and putting laughing emojis beside #ad
Hes fuming he was caught out
As for the state of the car 🤢

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe they are not actually embarrassed by that dirt like how could you not be ashamed to be that dirty seriously though there was no need for that car to be that manky

The state of the two of them on your man's stories.
Boring boring people.
They really are well met.

Imagine talking into your phone and then just talking about your one's stories.

If they were any good they would use their platform to call out those scumbags in Navan who beat that young lad up.
Do something worthwhile will yee instead of sponging and begging.

Boring boring people.

If they were any good they would use their platform to call out those scumbags in Navan who beat that young lad up.
No fan of Liz Reaney but she really had him sussed years ago when she called him out for begging.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Boring boring people.

...and hey presto a message on the attack in Navan.
Christ almighty.

Hey kc and orna 🖐

• Haha
Live is for living says the fella who spends most of his time sitting on the sofa in front of the telly in his dressing gown stuffing his face. They never so much as have friends over....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.