Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute state of the goodie bag !!! Seen better lucky bags seriously how do they get away with it ?? And the price of the tickets for a a night looking at them muppets, not if I was never to go out would I pay money for that, people are mentle 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Another show tonight ? The mind just boggles , is there something in the water they way these women are sucked in by Huns, don’t they see what we see?? A pair of scruffy beggars , walk around in stained clothes that have never seen an iron , they never look clean , brush their hair fgs.
Then you got the other end paying €100 approx for fecking sunglasses , hats and scarves from the QVC one ..
sorry who is Jolie?? Please can only be another dope going on stage with them imbeciles
Joolie twins and me. A scanger and Suzanne more than a mama going too. God help them all.

Surely there are not the kids at the show ? Probably fetched them in hoping dopes would give them even more money . Like Could you cope paying to watch these two and the kids probably screeching . People go away to get away from the kids for a night , mind you judging by the ages of most of them it would be great gran kids .

Reactions: 1
So 650 goody bags , 650 people at the shows at 70 euro per tickets 45,500 grand plus I'd say a percentage of the stalls that are there and I'd say he is barely paying 15 per head for food to the hotel because mean kieran would do a deal because
Of the money spent at the bar so he is raking it in . I hope he is declaring all his income to revenue

Reactions: 9
I’m very embarrassed for all the attendees 🫣 imagine knowing someone that went to that event 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
People actually pay for this absolute nonsense???
I swear I’m seriously considering booking a function room for myself and my husband next year, selling tickets to people so they can come listen to us discussing which paint to use in our kitchen, the kids, what we owe the coal man and other riveting conversations that we have on a regular basis. People are obviously more than happy to part with their money for entertainment such as this so if ya can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em💶

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's like he's just come off a shift on Tesco. Only we know he wouldn't work that hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hang on , I’m new to this thread. Him & his wife are influencers???? What or who do they influence?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would say they don't influence anyone. The state of them. How anyone can listen to him is beyond me.

Brush your hair fgs, don’t come on looking like you have not even brushed your teeth or washed your face . Get enough hair and beauty freebies, fgs tidy yourself up. Other Huns, some with more kids would ever appear in this unkempt sta
Unbelievable cheap dresses Like there are so many nice dress around and sure she knew this was coming up for months so had long enough to find something that actually suits her size and shape - thought she had sisters
only idiots there are the brands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.