Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its their parenting. She's only going to get worse. begging a child to do something they have 0 authority

Reactions: 5
How many times has this ball of shite said Vileda, hoping and praying he'll be seen and gets some work... he's going to keel over at a young age with all these Takeaways, Lucozads, Buns, snack bars etc ... does he not remember his poor Dad died very young

Reactions: 3
How many times has this ball of shite said Vileda, hoping and praying he'll be seen and gets some work... he's going to keel over at a young age with all these Takeaways, Lucozads, Buns, snack bars etc ... does he not remember his poor Dad died very young
He is a walking heart attack. I never seen such an unhealthy family

This muppet has the gawl to talk about scamming... all the poor gobshites that paid for their shows , were scammed of their hard earned money to watch two nobodies.. prance and dance and talk shite. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
no wonder kids are roaring after that video. They literally shout at each other for stupid things. if he answered me in a stupid voice he'd be cooking for himself

So relatable Kieran - he pours a big glass of wine on a Wednesday night …. Cost of living crisis - read the room head 🤬🤬 we can’t all beg and scam

Reactions: 10
Jeez does know what it means when he says "lads I'm gonna deep throat this now"!🤣😂🤣😂🤣 I'm sure he does!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Another bloody podcast - god help us - who is that other fella never heard of him - 2 idiots anyway

Reactions: 4
Queeran finally getting to use the podcast mic 🎙 he bought about 3 years ago 😂😂 Couldn’t even come up with an original name 🙄🙄

The 2 culcies or the 2 johnnies hmm I know who I’d rather listen too!! Need to unfollow him now he’s totally unbearable it even seems like Orna is sick oh his shite talk & how “absolutelyyyy” great he thinks he is!

OK so I took one for the team and wasted 50 mins of my life. General synopsis:

Defining Culchies plus some Culchie sayings. Queron hadn't a clue what they were.
Nither have a good grasp of the English language. Must be a Midlands thing.
Mammy vs mom/mum/mam
Spoke about getting signed to Andrea roache agency
He always slept naked until the kids came along, such a horrific thought!
Absolutely no structure to it, shouting match most of the time.
So many tangents, queron kept jumping backwards and forwards to different points.
They want to get guests on every week.
Some awful sexual enuendo that would nearly make you want to vomit

Wasn't expecting anything good from it but it just goes to show everyone thinks they can do podcast but in reality it just doesn't work. Of course his army of foolish followers will love it.

One star rating of course!

Reactions: 10
The only culchie sayings this arse knows is
"Won't touch the bag o' me troh"
"Up n ah ih"
"Whatchamacallit"
And the other three sentences he repeats ad nauseum AND at a volume that'd deafen Helen Keller
That other fellah won't put up with him for long.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.