Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He did, and then he moaned that it was out of date today, still looking for a freebie.
And still not got one door begging fecker and no freebies sent to her , no haircut, beauty . Are the dopey businesses waking up at last ?

Reactions: 3
The child Teddy lost his teddy bear 😂😂oh and now he’s on mentioning the place they got the teddy for teddy seriously the drama !! My little one was the same with a particular bear thankfully it never got lost so Ikind of understand cause shealways had to sleep with it but parts of me think this is all for drama as his page is soo sooo bloody stale and boring 💤💤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What happened with Teddy??
Orna & Teddy the child went shopping in Tullamore shopping centre but they lost the child's teddy & Orna crying cause the child won't sleep without it. The centre was closed but they got to contact security who checking cameras.

The child Teddy lost his teddy bear 😂😂oh and now he’s on mentioning the place they got the teddy for teddy seriously the drama !! My little one was the same with a particular bear thankfully it never got lost so Ikind of understand cause shealways had to sleep with it but parts of me think this is all for drama as his page is soo sooo bloody stale and boring 💤💤
Yes the child Teddy 😂

Reactions: 1
How did she not notice when putting the child into the car as would he not be looking for it in the seat

• Haha
Security staff nothing else to be at. Checking cameras for teddy.

Is she pregnant
I don’t know how as seemingly she always falls asleep while watching Netflix but then again they have 2 already and he always said he wanted a big family so you’d never know

Him wearing CK , her in a sleeping bag
The actual state of her coat, glad im not the only one to think it cos sometimes i think im just a mean witch hahah…big bawling (smackable!!) face on Orna when she lost the teddy blanket, jaysus talk about dramatic she has little 2 be worrying about really. Yeah its painful when a baby looses a comfort blanket/toy but she seems more upset than the child will be🙃 made it even funnier that he was trying not 2 laugh at her.

Reactions: 4
…..and finally we’d like to thank God😂 Like an Oscar winning speech thanking everyone, such drama 🏆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who were the crazy followers driving to the shopping centre and searching last night looking for the comforter 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.