Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many more days is he going to wear that jumper it must stink
Hes back selling already advertising seeet King muck 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So there both in bad form cause there both tired and can’t drive for a Chinese do they not have enough food in the house after all the shopping that we done and nose Chinese/ takeaways is closed

Reactions: 8
They showed a huge trolley of shopping where is all the food gone Jesus they are two sad miserable f#ckers all the same the carry on of them. Surely they had dinner today at some stage the children have to be fed. Always tired yet they do feck all but lie around the house.

Reactions: 10
That medical place is probably closing due to the demand by him her and the kids. They only got to sneeze and off the go . Healthcare drainers . Unhealthy pair, cook decent food, a big bit of soup, stew . How hard is that. Put the fecking laptop you scrounge on down and peel a few fecking vegetables or if that fecking lazy buy ready prepared . Anything better that the tit they consume. Maybe shower in between, brush your hair, clean up stained clothing on. Pair of unkempt Moaning greedy begging scroungers .

Reactions: 2
Back begging for the free haircut he didn't get before Christmas "Anyone know if any Barbers open in Birr tomorrow evening or Friday even or even Saturday morning or in Tullamore" he's unreal

• Angry
Now they are not busy some dope might offer him one . Pure beggar, no self respecting.

They showed a huge trolley of shopping where is all the food gone Jesus they are two sad miserable f#ckers all the same the carry on of them. Surely they had dinner today at some stage the children have to be fed. Always tired yet they do feck all but lie around the house.
Notice it was full of junk , ready prepared stuff .

Now they are not busy some dope might offer him one . Pure beggar, no self respecting.

Notice it was full of junk , ready prepared stuff .
I'm hoping rhey are booked out with the kids who worked in retail and getting groomed for NYE 🤣
Go pay the 12 or 13 quid like a normal person - needs a beard trim too 🙄

Reactions: 4
I did a quick Google search and found out what barbers are available in birr and tullamore 💁 it took less than two seconds💁 far less than it takes to pick up a phone and record a video and upload it to IG, so Kieran if you read this, you should try this first, it will give you more time to do other things💁

Reactions: 12
Fighting in the over Dunnes voucher is classed as content is it. He got the hair cut, not a freebie as he didn't tag anyone. Delighted he had to pay.

Vile , picking their eyes in the car 🤮🤮🤮🤮. He keeps flashing his denture lookalikes , while stuffing his face with sugary food . Do they never shut up about the bloody Dunnes vouchers .

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn't like 5h4 sticky toffee pudding because
1. He had to stick it in the oven
2. He had to pay for it

Reactions: 2
I'm not feeling very influenced by these influencerzz over this festive period! Their content is crap! Unless they've something to sell they can't entertain in any way 💁
But watch, come next week it will back to full on coverage and selling shite 🙄
He's got to be the rudest annoying tit on IG, if my other half spike to me the way he does to borna there's be one less human on this earth 💁she's the bigger fool for taking it too 🙄

Reactions: 4
After a birthday cake for the dote of a wife . Go buy one you greedy beggar

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what the court case was about seen something reference on another thread ?

Reactions: 1
The state of him going to Tesco . Anyone notice how he always has new clothes , designer brands and she walks around looking as poor as a church mouse in stained cheap clothing .. I bet he is a total control freak.. She does all the begging online and he traps the rewards by the looks of it .

The cake though after the way he never stopped begging He must have run to Tesco for the cake last night 🤣 No takers offering a free one 🤣 Are the businesses copping on at last???
He did, and then he moaned that it was out of date today, still looking for a freebie.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.