Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I listened to about 10 minutes and then turned it off. Just talking nonsense, he didn’t seem prepared.
I'm just wondering is he out of his depth? Or can he hold a decent conversation? Like the flow and banter has to be good, and I don't think he's capable of it at all tbh, but I cant listen I just can't 😭 but a big thank you for your sacrifice of having listened, you're a stronger person than I 🙏 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I'm just wondering is he out of his depth? Or can he hold a decent conversation? Like the flow and banter has to be good, and I don't think he's capable of it at all tbh, but I cant listen I just can't 😭 but a big thank you for your sacrifice of having listened, you're a stronger person than I 🙏 😂😂
Without punctuating it with, “up an at em” or “wouldn’t touch the backa me throat” every ten seconds? No!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And another dog out on a dangerous road . The pair of brain dead mean Twats knew the place was not secure after the last dog kept getting out. Many believe that’s how the poor dog died... Fast forward and the same thing happening yet again.
It’s not that hard to dog proof a garden , too mean to go out and buy! She sits on her ass all day sending out begging emails in her lap top , he has to come home and clean the house. Do you actually ever see her cleaning or cooking . Sat on the lazy home wrapped in a blanket , kids running wild, climbing, screaming .
Not fit to have animals , same with all of the cat and dogs they have zero interest once the novelty wears off... 😡😡😡
---

Get on her crap podcast and mention what 💩 animal owners you both are

Reactions: 2
I don't understand how their kids are always sick when they are not.in school or creches they never leave the house

Reactions: 5
How is the kids always sick, mine don’t be that sick much and I look after children and have kids in school also

How is the kids always sick, mine don’t be that sick much and I look after children and have kids in school also
I would imagine its down to the fact they don't get any healthy fruit and veg in their diets to help build up their immune system and are living off junk food like the parents🤷

Reactions: 8
Will he give it a test about the bins how do you both forget to put the bins out like it goes out on the same day every week, the company texted him and her minter also texted her what a pair of doors plus why can’t she put them out

So
Will he give it a test about the bins how do you both forget to put the bins out like it goes out on the same day every week, the company texted him and her minter also texted her what a pair of doors plus why can’t she put them out
Someone needs to put them out... out cold with a f&#king slap.. the pair of 🐖

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How longer will this poor dog survive I wonder . Yolks like that pair should not be allowed animals , once the puppy, kitten stage is gone they are banished. Did the other poor dog not end up been locked out in the shed at some point? I actually think though he is an animal lover but a big dope on caring for them. I don’t think the squeaking beggar though is much of an animal lover myself

Reactions: 3
How longer will this poor dog survive I wonder . Yolks like that pair should not be allowed animals , once the puppy, kitten stage is gone they are banished. Did the other poor dog not end up been locked out in the shed at some point? I actually think though he is an animal lover but a big dope on caring for them. I don’t think the squeaking beggar though is much of an animal lover myself
What is he doing now to the dog, the other dog had it hard in the shed. I hate that they leave the dogs hair tied up all the time, must be so uncomfortable

Reactions: 1
What is he doing now to the dog, the other dog had it hard in the shed. I hate that they leave the dogs hair tied up all the time, must be so uncomfortable
The dog escaped on to the busy main road , just like the last dog . They are too mean to making the garden secure or pay for dog training . She probably dumps the dog outside when he is in work, she does not appear to the animal lover . Won’t be long before it’s the shed for this one also.

Reactions: 4
Listened to a few mins of the pod, well holy foking God.
Their accents, christ above...you'd need a translator for them.

Car crash stuff

• Haha
Listened to a few mins of the pod, well holy foking God.
Their accents, christ above...you'd need a translator for them.

Car crash stuff
Oh Jesus it's awful the other guy isn't it bad but quwean really pulls it down he sounds like a bleeping eejit

Reactions: 3
Cadbury can feck off now paying that moron to promote . Hope they keep the freebie chocolate away from this dog , the other one had consumed loads of freebies and need vet attention . Dopes the pair of them

Well now doesn't borna look lovely all doned up for valentine's day ❤ haven't seen her done up since the last "show" they performed before Xmas 💁🎉🎉🎉🎉

Reactions: 1
Wells Ladz why’s the craic ye pac of legendz 😀this absolute fool is on stage tomorrow night with Keith Barry ?????????? Hope to God Keith hypnotisis him to Zip his stupid mouth closed once and for all 🤣oh and he finally got the bins collected thanks to the girls in the office !! Can you imagine him on a call to you 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d love to know if that bin company would come back & collect my bin if I couldn’t be bothered to leave it out on the right day!!! I doubt it!!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.