Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What idiots are listening to this absolute fool doing a podcast sorry I shouldn’t have asked, the same fools that buy tickets for his shows, Jesus are people that fecking bored !!! Can’t see it lasting but he is beyond happy with himself and looks very comfortable 😀

Reactions: 8
It won't last. Sure didn't he have a slot on the Jennifer Zamparelli show that died a very quick death.

Reactions: 9
I will give the cake stand a day , . They can’t control two kids fgs , take one each when out and about instead of letting them run riot in stores especially packed locations ...

Reactions: 2
No invite to ‘dancing with the stars ? His mates Gordy and Mac Gowan did. Mind you I bet Mac Gowan wishes she had declined now 🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tje thread is so quiet I couldn't find it 🤣

What exactly is he going to do at this show

Screenshot_20230202_210215_Instagram.jpg

Almost €70 for a ticket

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Lol. Will this annoying bleep bring ekin su a pack of clubmilks? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What are any of them going to do?? Can you imagine Ekin trying to figure out what he’s saying 😂 and the fools that pay money for this 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ekin will be in shock she's gonna need a truckload of headache medication AND a translator for the BIFFO
(Big ignorant fucker from Offaly!) 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Some idiots watching this clown scream in vile shorts are the same idiots who paid him 80 euro before Christmas 🤡🤡🤡

Ooooohhh someone’s not going to be a happy bunny 😂😂😂- David Cuddy (who’s podcast studio they use for their ego rubbing screeching sesh aka 2 culchies podcast) has just done a podcast with Alan Cawley - it’ll be interesting to see if he does one with this dose - can’t imagine he will because I honestly don’t think David would be arsed listening to his non stories. Orna will be fuming 😂😂

Ooooohhh someone’s not going to be a happy bunny 😂😂😂- David Cuddy (who’s podcast studio they use for their ego rubbing screeching sesh aka 2 culchies podcast) has just done a podcast with Alan Cawley - it’ll be interesting to see if he does one with this dose - can’t imagine he will because I honestly don’t think David would be arsed listening to his non stories. Orna will be fuming 😂😂
I really like David and I’m raging that Queeran has seemed to infiltrate into that ‘gang’ of Instagram people 🙄 hopefully he didn’t give them the studio time for free

Reactions: 4
Has anyone listened to the podcast? Taken one for the team and listen from start to finish and report back? I couldn't do it my anxiety would be through the roof listening to him screech n squeal😂😂😂 I'm just wondering if he can say string a (coherent) sentence without all his usual (boring AF) sayings?

Reactions: 4
Has anyone listened to the podcast? Taken one for the team and listen from start to finish and report back? I couldn't do it my anxiety would be through the roof listening to him screech n squeal😂😂😂 I'm just wondering if he can say string a (coherent) sentence without all his usual (boring AF) sayings?
He had a suggestion box up asking for country saying so I'd imagine he ran out of things to say once he had said his usual few 🤣🤣 I watch his stories on mute don't know if I could make it through a podcast 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I listened to about 10 minutes and then turned it off. Just talking nonsense, he didn’t seem prepared.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.