Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he gives me the ick sooo so bad too, also his latest reel of him wrapping himself up. Vom! We talk about Bornas dressing gown but he also never takes that navy one off. Pair of lay abouts

Reactions: 6
Oh them arms are disgusting seriously everything about him is vile, 🤮🤮🤮do men actually book hair appointments?? Just were I’m from there’s loads to choose from and my fella just goes when it suits, might have to wait a little if it’s busy or its just him begging as usual???

Reactions: 5
Oh them arms are disgusting seriously everything about him is vile, 🤮🤮🤮do men actually book hair appointments?? Just were I’m from there’s loads to choose from and my fella just goes when it suits, might have to wait a little if it’s busy or its just him begging as usual???
My hubby just pops in when he needs a haircut and waits his turn.
nowhere out of the 20 or so odd places takes appointments apart from ladies salons that cut guys hair- everywhere else it's wait your turn

My hubby just pops in whem he needs a haircut and wants his turn.
nowhere out of the 20 or so odd places takes appointments apart from ladies salons that cut guys hair- everywhere else it's wait your turn
Ya was thinking that, he just on the beg as usual 🤣

Reactions: 3
He is the most annoying person ever how can anyone think he is funny. He makes my ears bleed....and my eyes for that matter

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Arse arched in the air, he looks constipated 🤮🤮Begging for hair, begging for cake from that shop . Vile vile vile . Why would anyone think he is funny. Pure desperado post
Is say that position on all fours, arse raised is something he's well used to 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
If he spent less time on his phone and more time looking after his kids and cleaning up the house maybe his wife wouldn't be struggling to get everything done on her own 😳but sure there's a pair of them in it for sure 💁

Reactions: 2
What a beggar , begging for Dunnes vouchers. Have they no shame . . Not like they will be cooking the Xmas dinner . The Begging Corrigans .

The noise in that house though

Reactions: 3
What a beggar , begging for Dunnes vouchers. Have they no shame . . Not like they will be cooking the Xmas dinner . The Begging Corrigans .

The noise in that house though
The begging for the Dunnes vouchers for some reason really gets to me. Like they’re free from Dunnes join and get Dunnes card, this isn’t difficult! Still he would rather take from others, always take, take, take.

Reactions: 8
These fuckn two are slobs a pizza now tonight the amount of junk they inhale is absolutely rotten

If he spent less time on his phone and more time looking after his kids and cleaning up the house maybe his wife wouldn't be struggling to get everything done on her own 😳but sure there's a pair of them in it for sure 💁
That wife is a cu*t, she does sweet fuk all only moan, moan, nag & nag, the likes of her give women a bad name, stuck back in the older days of women stayed at home while the men work, that saying of the “nagging wife” that’s fukn Orna. She’s a completely old fashioned bumpkin, where are her friends? like her whole life is him & her 2 kids…she strikes me as very bitter, probably cos she married that fool. Does he even work anymore?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Arse arched in the air, he looks constipated 🤮🤮Begging for hair, begging for cake from that shop . Vile vile vile . Why would anyone think he is funny. Pure desperado post
I just can’t stop laughing at this! wtf was he event doing with the big ass stuck up in the air, reminds me of Mrs Browne for some reason, & that wife of his is worse taking the picture of him, jaysus she must have zero respect for him 2 actually allow him 2 post that, seriously? unreal!

Reactions: 4
Still begging for his hair , horrid mean twit . What about popping into the ones that have gave you freebies and actually pay this time!! Greedy grabby unhealthy things. Cook and eat healthy food you pair of lazy beggars . Big pot of healthy home made soup , how hard is that to make ?? Pure lazy both of them!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.