Kieran Corrigan #3 Kieran and Borna sitting in a tree, B-E-G-G-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His latest hoodie has arrived and he was flat out getting it ready to launch on maybe Tuesday ........ so excited here, I can’t wait -

oooh and they all went to smiths to buy an our generation doll and buggy and all that and everything to get Bonnie used to them with a new baby before the new baby arrives - another trip to the shops - while everyone else is still trying to limit contacts and make max 1/2 trips to the shops a week that pair are in and out of diff towns like yo-yos
Since when is smyths open

Reactions: 3
I honestly don't know how she hasnt diabetes while bein pregnant its sugar after sugar.buns and cakes and sweet take aways 3 nights a week she will soon know when she goes to her next hospital appointment. She is really goin for the eating for two people craic.

Reactions: 4
Since when is smyths open
Oooh my mistake 🤦🏻‍♀️Sorry Kieran my bad - Listening back he actually said went on to Smyths - I honestly think he was sitting in the car wiring for the chips reading here cos just after I sent the message a notification that he was live came up 😂😂 Think he came on to set the record straight as his lives seem to be lately - aggressive Kieran answering back to tattlers 😂😂😂 but was distracted by someone in Miami I think going live with him 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Oooh my mistake 🤦🏻‍♀️Sorry Kieran my bad - Listening back he actually said went on to Smyths - I honestly think he was sitting in the car wiring for the chips reading here cos just after I sent the message a notification that he was live came up 😂😂 Think he came on to set the record straight as his lives seem to be lately - aggressive Kieran answering back to tattlers 😂😂😂 but was distracted by someone in Miami I think going live with him 😂😂
It did sound like he said went into smyths!! Where they going with those my generation dolls for a 1 year old?? Since when do newborns look like them?? 🙄🙄 Probably Queeran who wanted them to play with not Bonnie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They went out of their way to try and change the writing on the postcard this morning 😂😂 the bang of desperation of them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fecking postcards.... any bets it’s Borna writing them and they will take a dark turn and it will be some troll stalking them I’m convinced they are setting up for some kinda stalker drama his engagement is probably low

Reactions: 5
Of course it’s them sure they are free to post they wouldn’t be forking out in a stamp

They don't even have the full address on them. No house number or estate name. Now I know kinnitty isn't massive but it isn't difficult to find out his full address if you really really really wanted it 🙄

is he gonna put up a fence or wait for the neighbors to do it 😴 what a tight arse
Tighter than a ducks arse!
You would think he was grounds keeper in the Taj Mahal he so feckin busy with his semi d. Nothing wrong with it but christ shut up everyone keeps the house well but also goes out to earn a living.
Begging for a dickie from the relative to paint the house.
They evaporate if it was for Jimmy and Cahee he had to get a rake from Jimmy and poor Cahee is flat out feeding them. You can be sure they had her dinner yesterday. Useless fools I just don't know where all the money is coming out of it's spend spend spend.

Reactions: 9
Tighter than a ducks arse!
You would think he was grounds keeper in the Taj Mahal he so feckin busy with his semi d. Nothing wrong with it but christ shut up everyone keeps the house well but also goes out to earn a living.
Begging for a dickie from the relative to paint the house.
They evaporate if it was for Jimmy and Cahee he had to get a rake from Jimmy and poor Cahee is flat out feeding them. You can be sure they had her dinner yesterday. Useless fools I just don't know where all the money is coming out of it's spend spend spend.
Its his followers buying the merch that has lined his pockets.

Reactions: 2
Holy tit that one months PUP payment and then a few OG dolls for a toddler these dolls are for a much much old child but trust these fools to get what they like for themselves.

Apart from bonnies play house costing €1200. Hoodies must be paying well!
has to be plus the cost of stone and concrete. mad price bet its that wood company that gives them everything

whos name i dont know when i went to look camt see a mention of them anywhere

Did you see the euro signs kerchinging in his eyes when someone suggested matching masks to the hoodies. The gobshite thought it was the Image skincare face masks and not the coronavirus fabric ones. That'll be his next project.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.