Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Linda212

I'm so disappointed with Edel, Im a client of cut n curl years and have spent alot of money as they are a very expensive salon and have never as much as got a sample from them. Orna goes to tullamore to cheveax to get her hair done,never a client of edels. I need to find myself a new salon

• Wow
Reactions: 33

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
Someone mentioned above about how he speaks like an imbecile and imagine hiring him. Imagine the delusions that led to him thinking that RTÉ, the national broadcaster were going to have his uneducated, poorly pronounced mangling of the English accent on the airwaves on a regular basis. He doesn’t quite get it. He got a lift up temporarily- he got on 2FM. Made a show of himself and was dropped. Got onto Lisas_Lust_List show, made a show of himself and was dropped. Got onto Trisha’s transformation- made a show of himself and no more talk. He is a fool and once people have entertained themselves by saying ‘isn’t he mad’ for 5 minutes where does he go? He’s like the attention seeking child in the corner- gets a laugh for saying a bold word once and then keeps doing it- for 5 years
His own website proclaims that he took Ireland and social media by storm. I couldn’t understand why his figures were going up.
Looks like he’s very much on the way out. Dropping daily and monthly.
He’s a has been, and was ever really a one trick pony and that one trick wore thin very quickly

Attachments

Reactions: 23

maryloumaniser

VIP Member
I'm so disappointed with Edel, Im a client of cut n curl years and have spent alot of money as they are a very expensive salon and have never as much as got a sample from them. Orna goes to tullamore to cheveax to get her hair done,never a client of edels. I need to find myself a new salon
Please message her and tell her this. I think a lot of these companies think they’ll get great business out of the bloggers whereas it’s turning us all off the companies.

Reactions: 18

TikToc

VIP Member
Do you know what? I'm sick shit of all these cunts. I work very hard for everything I have. I don't get any handouts. I am on my fucking end with working from home. I don't get sent free shit because I'm too fucking busy trying to justify my existence working from my kitchen table. So fuck right off all you tossers that don't actually do a days work.

Justme00

So this is it in a nutshell...
Begging
Screaming
Shouting
Dressing up as a pineapple
Dressing up as Corona
Borna still whinging
Both still begging

Still don't know about the new job, what's the story there?
Someone give the man a spoon because he loves stirring it.

Did I mention the begging? 🤣

Mod edit: previous thread

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
The “whole lot and everything and the watchamacallit” really needs to stop because he sounds painfully unfunny and a bit simple 🥴

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Would he have to pay tax on this "work"?

I would love for revenue to actually start calculating the value of all these ‘gifts’ and taxing them. All the beggars would be going mad over it. I can’t gift my brother €5k without him being taxed on it, why should they be able to get thousands of euros worth of stuff and not declare it

Reactions: 17

Lava91

VIP Member
See he said in his stories, in the car “ when I go back to work “.

Like what company would hire someone for 2 days then let them take MONTHS off to run around their garden like a village idiot.
I can confirm he is the village idiot. I live close by and know several people from Kinnitty and not one person has one good thing to say about him. They all know how greedy and silly is he. For a grown man he is mortifiying!

Reactions: 16

Hot lips

Chatty Member
She did! It seems like she is fairly decent at grooming / beauty. Didn’t she do nails and seems to be fairly good at applying make-up? When I followed them I recalled she seems to have a nail set up at home. If they’re so desperate to stay out of work, she could set-up a nice little post-COVID business instead of trying to make an easy buck on Instagram. That would take focus and effort though, and they haven’t got an abundance of either.
What am I not getting about KC, I don’t find him one but reliable or funny , he’s a greedy ,not funny , bad mannered , whinging asshole, can’t understand what people see in him

Missycoco

VIP Member
Goes to show the money they are making from idiot followers , lining their pockets while they stay home ,sit on their asses and stuff themselves with free food. I just don’t get it, same with Gorry thousands raised for her , freebies left right and center , lives in the lap of luxury, while there are so many out there hardly able to feed their families or keep a roof over their heads. The world has gone mad! People who go to Uni get degrees etc can’t even find a job , yet the likes of the Huns who come across as totally uneducated , you cannot understand a word they say most of the time, use foul language are raking it in , they are offered work. It really does not make any sense at all. Young people are influenced by these uneducated foul mouthed greedy beggars, all I can say is god save the planet 🌎

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
Oh he is defo reading here someone here said she did a nail course. Now he has up perks of a fully trained beautician.amazing ud think she would go and work as one.nah why bother working. Lazy lump of scrounger thats all she is.
tbh if he’s reading here I am happy he is practicing his reading because his English is beyond repair

• Haha

lucy66

VIP Member
`hes getting a good laugh at getting called Queer , winding people up on his stories with blow and go ,,
He can laugh all he wants but There’s a BIG difference between people laughing with you and laughing at you🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15