Kieran Corrigan #3 Kieran and Borna sitting in a tree, B-E-G-G-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a profound statement he posted last night. Should’ve said “the older I get I become more greedy, immature and foul mouthed “.
What a prat he is !!!

Reactions: 2
I’ll say it again... he is loaded!! Between Ad revenue, BA roles, his sell out merch that tight bastard is earning a fortune he’s plenty of money to be splashing out on a ridiculous playhouse that the child won’t really get any enjoyment from for maybe another 2 years. He puts on the poor mouth like Gurry and Lisa lies through her teeth lusty but like them he is earning a fortune from instagram... the reason he is so desperate to get Lucozade’s attention is they would have a huge advertising budget and soul sucking Andrea 🪳 would get him the best deal with them

Reactions: 10
I’ll say it again... he is loaded!! Between Ad revenue, BA roles, his sell out merch that tight bastard is earning a fortune he’s plenty of money to be splashing out on a ridiculous playhouse that the child won’t really get any enjoyment from for maybe another 2 years. He puts on the poor mouth like Gurry and Lisa lies through her teeth lusty but like them he is earning a fortune from instagram
Completely agree. People probably don't realise how much sponsored posts make, plus all the money he saves with freebies and the overpriced hoodies/mugs.

Reactions: 7
Completely agree. People probably don't realise how much sponsored posts make, plus all the money he saves with freebies and the overpriced hoodies/mugs.
He was charging €40 for 4 mugs not including postage, his hoodies are €40 too, T-shirts are €25 he is making a bomb selling them alone. I’m not sure how much he is getting per ad but when FBG was at her highest she was earning €3000 for a post on her story and up to €10,000 for a post on her grid I know this because I know a company who reached out to her

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He only has 70k tho? And who is buying his hoodies like the back of them. Imagine going around tesco with Up and at it on the back of your jumper 🤢 says a lot when he doesn’t even wear them himself!

Reactions: 3
I’ll say it again... he is loaded!! Between Ad revenue, BA roles, his sell out merch that tight bastard is earning a fortune he’s plenty of money to be splashing out on a ridiculous playhouse that the child won’t really get any enjoyment from for maybe another 2 years. He puts on the poor mouth like Gurry and Lisa lies through her teeth lusty but like them he is earning a fortune from instagram... the reason he is so desperate to get Lucozade’s attention is they would have a huge advertising budget and soul sucking Andrea 🪳 would get him the best deal with them
He has sold his soul for it all, no amount of money or free gifts would be worth it.

More hair products free , tagged door company so it’s free or discounted! Did you hear him on the live all the pathetic sheep kissing his 🍑 telling him do Podcasts interview this one and that one evenDaniel ODonnel . Talk about delusions . He never answered questions about the job and the willies appeared again 😂

• Haha
Forgot the baby bits, mugs , a company with not many followers and no prices listed on anything . Would not touch them gifting the greedy

Would he have to pay tax on this "work"?

I would love for revenue to actually start calculating the value of all these ‘gifts’ and taxing them. All the beggars would be going mad over it. I can’t gift my brother €5k without him being taxed on it, why should they be able to get thousands of euros worth of stuff and not declare it

Reactions: 17
He only has 70k tho? And who is buying his hoodies like the back of them. Imagine going around tesco with Up and at it on the back of your jumper 🤢 says a lot when he doesn’t even wear them himself!
70k is a lot for Ireland the fact too he is so present online as in posting every day his engagement with his audience would be high and that all counts towards pulling in the ad’s, my fella’s cousin is obsessed with him she bought two of his hoodies and has the mug set there is no doubt he has a loyal following how long will it last I don’t know he’s really changed in the last few months he isn’t the same he’s unhinged, his repeating his “catchphrases” constantly is coming off like he has Tourette’s syndrome it’s not natural.

Reactions: 6
I’d say that’s the end of the hoodies, mugs etc as whoever has bought them won’t /couldn’t afford to go back and buy the overpriced tat again

Reactions: 2
Omg the poor dog what have they done to it. Then sayin its put on a few pounds have a look at ye both will ya .less of stuffin your faces with buns maybe take the dog and yerselfs for more walks

Omg the poor dog what have they done to it. Then sayin its put on a few pounds have a look at ye both will ya .less of stuffin your faces with buns maybe take the dog and yerselfs for more walks
Hope they put her coat on her when left outside all day.

They have been hinting for blinds for months now since the kitchen was finished jaysus he hung out the miserable aul gits

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.