Kieran Corrigan #3 Kieran and Borna sitting in a tree, B-E-G-G-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He could've done those cards himself to show off the address. Both cards have similar handwriting. He's such a snake. You can actually tell by his manner when he's being shady
was thinking that too when I saw it, the handwriting was so alike.

Reactions: 1
Notions ....... Sure they think they’re the Hinches 😂 All grey interior, baby no 2 on the way, dog, fairy garden, playhouse, Astro turf, podcast 😂😂😂😂 Wonderwhich of them is going to write the book 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s trolling hard... mentioning broke back mountain and sticking his arse out getting up on the couch. Eejit. It’s amazing orna has the camera ready each time and pretends to be annoyed with him.... as bad as each other and the acting is shocking. Don’t quit the day job as they say 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"That swan had a bit of an attitude "😂
😒 think you'll find that was a goose kieran 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sitting in his car watching people and probably making fun of them ..i know some people do sit and watch people but they don't go about it in their car on soical media if I parked beside him I report him to security at the shop

I thought the writing on today’s postcard was same as yesterday....he’s sending them to himself 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I thought the writing on today’s postcard was same as yesterday....he’s sending them to himself 🤣🤣
That’s why he didn’t show it close up cos it’s the same writing 😂😂 gobshite!!

That’s why he didn’t show it close up cos it’s the same writing 😂😂 gobshite

Reactions: 2
Doirean Garrihy is after showing one of those postcards she got sent ...and its the exact same.writing thats on Kierans one..very odd

Very quite today 🤔🤔🤔 me smells 💩- he said he was spending the day in the garden - defo not true cos we’d have had story after story of how hard he was working - just be honest 😡

Very quite today 🤔🤔🤔 me smells 💩- he said he was spending the day in the garden - defo not true cos we’d have had story after story of how hard he was working - just be honest 😡
And how exhausted he was from 5 mins work and she would have been in background with all she does 🙄

I’m not in the right head space to watch his stories.... how did he explain away his day?
His latest hoodie has arrived and he was flat out getting it ready to launch on maybe Tuesday ........ so excited here, I can’t wait -

oooh and they all went to smiths to buy an our generation doll and buggy and all that and everything to get Bonnie used to them with a new baby before the new baby arrives - another trip to the shops - while everyone else is still trying to limit contacts and make max 1/2 trips to the shops a week that pair are in and out of diff towns like yo-yos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.