Kieran Corrigan #3 Kieran and Borna sitting in a tree, B-E-G-G-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t blame people about the job situation as it’s pure BS from him, takes a break after 2 days, give ME a break.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone hve any screen grabs of the comments or any vid showing him getting angry? I saw none and i need a laugh after the day I’ve had

He's was actual going grand just talking shite then like you would flick a switch he turned into psycho man he's like a bold child when Borna was away he just went for it on the live. He had noone to blame but himself. Totally didn't follow the logic of his siblings contacting him if any of my siblings were putting crap like that online and the there was stuff like on here about them I'd be telling them to get offline get back to work to forget about it and concentrate on your family. So don't believe that from him either.

Reactions: 4
He’s a bloody whinge bag. Imagine your husband goin on like that. Yeah Kieran keep doing lives and ranting and you’ll be on the Elaine show with the rest of the whingers. Your dream job 👵🏼👵🏼

Reactions: 7
He said he couldn’t answer any of the q&a responses cause they all asked about his job 😂😂

what annoys me is it’s the usual thing with him like all the other insta huns, he’s never wrong you know, he’s always the victim!! We just have to shut up and think he’s the best thing ever and buy his crappy merchandise 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Nope it’s too large. I can edit it tomorrow to get the angry parts 😂

I tried taking screen recordings of bits of it but they’re too long 🙈

Last edited:
Do you know what? I'm sick tit of all these cunts. I work very hard for everything I have. I don't get any handouts. I am on my bleeping end with working from home. I don't get sent free tit because I'm too bleeping busy trying to justify my existence working from my kitchen table. So duck right off all you tossers that don't actually do a days work.

Reactions: 18
His stories still don't add up to me... He said on his live yesterday that he had to take time of work because of all the things that were said about him and contact made with companies he's worked with. I went back over thread 2 he left his job early March came on IG on 11th March saying he was taking time off. Phone call to the company was made about a week later so unless he can tell the future he's lieing again. He was gone from that job long before I'd say he couldn't cope with a real job and that's why he left.

Reactions: 2
Do you know what? I'm sick tit of all these cunts. I work very hard for everything I have. I don't get any handouts. I am on my bleeping end with working from home. I don't get sent free tit because I'm too bleeping busy trying to justify my existence working from my kitchen table. So duck right off all you tossers that don't actually do a days work.
Amen to that!! but id rather work hard for what i have than be begging every other day. hope your ok working from home is 💩 weather is looking good tho i suggest an ice-cream or coctail pick me up in the garden

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for the poor wee boy already....imagine the teasing he’ll get of his dad dressing up as corona and a pineapple and god knows what else he’ll do between now and then. Hope these local businesses have wised up and won’t be giving freebies to these beggars. Is he paying for this playhouse and swing set?

Reactions: 6
A guy I was in school with his dad was a hairdresser and in the closet so far he was in Narnia the guy used to get slagged something rotten over how camp the dad was, the Dad is out and proud now and everyone accepts it much easier than when he was in the closet, anyone I’ve spoken to that knows Kieran said he was always camp but they assumed he would have eventually come out. He’s very very camp like it will be embarrassing for both his kids the way he speaks and carry’s on

If his reasonings are in any way true, Why would he give up his job and not take a break from Instagram! Makes no sense but then again he’s not the smartest!

Reactions: 9
If his reasonings are in any way true, Why would he give up his job and not take a break from Instagram! Makes no sense but then again he’s not the smartest!
How would he sell hoodies and cups if he’s not on Instagram 😂😂 can’t have your cake and eat it Queeran!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.