Kieran Corrigan #3 Kieran and Borna sitting in a tree, B-E-G-G-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this is it in a nutshell...
Begging
Screaming
Shouting
Dressing up as a pineapple
Dressing up as Corona
Borna still whinging
Both still begging

Still don't know about the new job, what's the story there?
Someone give the man a spoon because he loves stirring it.

Did I mention the begging? 🤣

Mod edit: previous thread

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Begging
Screaming
Shouting
Dressing up as Corona
Borna still whinging
Both still begging

Spot on. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Begging
Screaming
Shouting
Dressing up as Corona
Borna still whinging
Both still begging

He just posted a video on tic tok dressed as Corona, scarlet for him🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Notice how there are only 2 likes even though he tags Mullingar Opticians twice , LLL and Gorrys sister, shows the type of women they are.. notice with a lot of his grid posts not many likes even though lots of views. Don’t normally look at his grid posts .

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I didn’t see it but I’m sure whoever recorded it has sent the foul language on. Surely a business wouldn’t associate themselves to that language.
But the lady who called Mull Opticians ought to make a complaint to their regulatory body. There is an onus on them in their professional code to use social media responsibly. Liking posts which send hate towards that lady is not doing that. Also, is sharing about women’s health trying to undo the harm of calling women the c word and also the b word.
And is he trying to hint that someone tried to apologise to him. Firstly he said he just wanted them to leave him alone. It would seem if he got an apology, they would leave him alone. But no- fire and brimstone are out now and he seems to want to go for the jugular.

Reactions: 3
He has swallows in the utility room or he swallows in the utility room ???either or who cares kirean go be an actual man and deal with it. His brother must be morto for him

• Haha
For someone that was so upset and went to the guards, spoke with solicitors he’s fairly dragging it out over his social media page for anyone to see! I doubt that was the advice he was given by members of the law! Imagine his little girl baring witnessing his carryon daily! So far removed from funny, beyond embarrassing!

There is a post calling him out on it and mullingar opt under his tic toc fair play

There is a post calling him out on it and mullingar opt under his tic toc fair play
What did it say? He was fast to delete it. Them opticians are so unprofessional, wonder how the owners feel about the situation.

The video of him as corona!! Oh god I think he is the LEAST funniest person I have ever come across on any platform of social media 🥴

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.