Kieran Corrigan #3 Kieran and Borna sitting in a tree, B-E-G-G-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If people are contacting companies they are not allowed to give him the details ? Especially if they are from people with genuine views on him and other begging huns . Guards involved for what?? about someone who thinks it’s wrong for companies to send freebies to these two and others ? How they will take their custom elsewhere etc. I think some of these companies need to read GDPR rules, now that’s if what he is saying is true. I believe it’s what he is reading on here . Thinks he can shut people up , KC we know the rules , we have freedom of speech and we will carry on expressing our views on you .

Reactions: 3
Definitely the same person wrote those postcards, probably orna, getting free stuff from voduz, personally I like Denise but sending freebies to losers like them grates on me
I used to buy from denise from pelo but I got so sick of seen all these insta huns receiving products free constantly and same with bperfect. So I won't buy from them now...

Reactions: 8
did he ask that or are u asking that?
I asked 😂 been seeing them pop up for a while now , the colour put me off 😂

Wonder who LIZ is having a poo at . I follow her but tend to tap through her stores as they can be a wee bit long sometimes. From what I see she is not begging like the rest of them and appears to give companies lots of shout outs , unlike him one mention if they are lucky.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
There no guards can't stop people having an opinion it's called freedom of speech. Don't believe for one second hes getting all his info from calls to businesses he's literally quotient what's said on here. It would be practically impossible to go after anyone it's all here. He didn't hold back in the live though. Christ he hates being asked about his job.
How many weeks is he if work now and he said he'll be a few more weeks off.

Reactions: 4
There no guards can't stop people having an opinion it's called freedom of speech. Don't believe for one second hes getting all his info from calls to businesses he's literally quotient what's said on here. It would be practically impossible to go after anyone it's all here. He didn't hold back in the live though. Christ he hates being asked about his job.
Oh I missed him talking about work. Did grennans drop him?

Same as Julie twins and me, leaving a job saying I’ll be going back, hoping people will forget and stop asking. No intention of going back.

Reactions: 5
What’s with all the wreaths lately ? Ever hun and their dog got them. Are they begging for one ? Said he is going to have to prop the fence up awww has no one offered to do it for free the poor thing. Is that company having to pay him while he is off ? Note how he said they are not struggling and his giddies and mugs pay well.

And the bit about ‘the bridge of your nose’ mug he had to hold it back , he was called a domestic abuser . From what I have read people said ‘he appeared to have a hatred towards women, spoke to them in an aggressive manner, used the C word etc. It’s all true people witnessed what he was like and how aggressive he became . The guards must be sick of the Huns contacting them over people using their freedom of speech all screeching troll when they are called out.

All the tagging and liking on Gorry and other huns is paying off for them, notice what they had today already gift Gorry and others he likes. Any hun I follow or just look at he is there liking ! Anyway you cannot make a silk purse out of a cows ear 👂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ooh same 😉

Did he say he has a new job to go to
He was getting annoyed with the job questions and started saying he would be back to work in a few weeks please god and blessing himself his mental health suffering blah blah and moved on swiftly. One of the 🐑 made a great suggestion he should put up a post about his job or put it in his bio to stop all the questions
But sure the guards know who all these trolls are - they are ABLE for it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
He said his family were contacting him about what was written online and the guards are dealing with the stalker who was contacting all his bosses and people he was working with. This person was telling the companies had they not looked into this guy, he dresses as a woman and promotes domestic violence with his slogans. He said he is living off his savings and from the money from his mugs etc. He heard people were saying there is a want in him and he was gay and commenting on him dressing as a woman and his Dr put him on medication to cope. He really got mad when people asked about his job and was so smart and making faces. These are the people who buy his merch he should be a bit nicer to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
He said his family were contacting him about what was written online and the guards are dealing with the stalker who was contacting all his bosses and people he was working with. This person was telling the companies had they not looked into this guy, he dresses as a woman and promotes domestic violence with his slogans. He said he is living off his savings and from the money from his mugs etc. He heard people were saying there is a want in him and he was gay and commenting on him dressing as a woman and his Dr put him on medication to cope. He really got mad when people asked about his job and was so smart and making faces. These are the people who buy his merch he should be a bit nicer to them.
You’ve actually hit the nail on the head

Hahaha girls raging I missed the live. Snakes tattling whoever that was well done 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Why is he going live almost every day and getting aggressive with his followers, he’s a horrible greedy little man.
As for that sad lonely person sending the postcards to him although I wouldn’t be surprised if Borna sent them both because she’s very sad and lonely, with regards to the wreaths I’m not surprised they want one they have no style of their own they seem to copy Gurry who copies Mrs Hinch.
I know people from his area too moved away but family still live there and they said people don’t like him or her because of how they manipulated small businesses from the area into sending them free stuff.

Reactions: 10
Keep asking him about his job 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
His live today was nuthin like I saw before so angry that people are actually seeing him for what he is.you would know herself wasnt around to watch it thats why he could come on and do it.he was saying how they got into his head let me tell ya kirean ur gay and u actually think ur better than everyone else and ur a far cry.dirty hands on him then rubbin the sweets and opening the sweet lids at least 20 times. Sexually frustrated I'd say .stuck with ur one and him swinging the other way .its time to come out now and save ur head the hurt kirean.

Why is he going live almost every day and getting aggressive with his followers, he’s a horrible greedy little man.
As for that sad lonely person sending the postcards to him although I wouldn’t be surprised if Borna sent them both because she’s very sad and lonely, with regards to the wreaths I’m not surprised they want one they have no style of their own they seem to copy Gurry who copies Mrs Hinch.
I know people from his area too moved away but family still live there and they said people don’t like him or her because of how they manipulated small businesses from the area into sending them free stuff.
He’s doing lives because like he said himself today it’s gone once it’s over (unless someone takes time to screen record it) so he can say what he wants!!
have to say I really enjoyed the one today people kept asking him about the job and he was getting so annoyed 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.