Kieran Corrigan #3 Kieran and Borna sitting in a tree, B-E-G-G-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again!!!! Wanting the wreath from Dunnes stores "we'll pay for it, and pay the postage" then puts up postcards hes been sent, WITH HIS ADDRESS ON FULL VIEW!!!! Clearly hoping someone will send it to him for free😤 Jesus christ, its actually sickening the greed of those 2🙄
spotted the address. really makes me want to put a dog poo in a lunchbox and post it to him 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He could've done those cards himself to show off the address. Both cards have similar handwriting. He's such a snake. You can actually tell by his manner when he's being shady

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Here we go again!!!! Wanting the wreath from Dunnes stores "we'll pay for it, and pay the postage" then puts up postcards hes been sent, WITH HIS ADDRESS ON FULL VIEW!!!! Clearly hoping someone will send it to him for free😤 Jesus christ, its actually sickening the greed of those 2🙄
I’d be so embarrassed, it’s a dunnes stores wreath.
I’m sure other dunnes have them in stock. To bloody mean to buy it

He could've done those cards himself to show off the address. Both cards have similar handwriting. He's such a snake. You can actually tell by his manner when he's being shady
They're from the same person. Him! What a fuckin loser

Reactions: 3
The writing was the same on both cards, done by himself or Borna 🤣

Reactions: 1
Ooh same 😉

Did he say he has a new job to go to
I only got from when he was banging on about the comments being disgusting and the guards know all about it 🤣🤣 yeah yeah sure

Got a bit of a turn there listening to him chewing those jellies 🤢

so i dont get why a 5 year plan is his bungalow. but if your Saving to get out of the houae your in why change the kitchen why build a back garden wall.

like i know they're prob getting most for free but why not put the money into the bungalow savings? cant figure them pains in the hole
Increasing the sale value Im guessing but personally I like doors on rooms in thr house not all open plan and drafty

Reactions: 3
He's said a few times hes going to raffle the house, will probably make more that way. They probably have a site already sure arent her family farmers.

Definitely the same person wrote those postcards, probably orna, getting free stuff from voduz, personally I like Denise but sending freebies to losers like them grates on me

Reactions: 5
Definitely the same person wrote those postcards, probably orna, getting free stuff from voduz, personally I like Denise but sending freebies to losers like them grates on me
Borna is not an influencer, nor would she influence ANYONE. Why send her Voduz. Doesn’t make sense.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.