Kieran Corrigan #2 Is there a touch of Philip Schofield going on there??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
State of the ad for Amazon tv, sure he never mentions anything only Netflix expect when he’s getting paid to say amazon!! Funniest was his last ad for them saying they are new to Ireland and someone commented that they had it for years 😂😂 scarlet for his Ma!!

Reactions: 5
Borna’s reply to that question about the SPD “what’s wrong with people” she has a husband who runs around screaming the streets and acting like a bleeping tool, SPD is would be the least of his worries, if that’s how he acts in normal life there’s definitely something up with him that’s not “normal”. bleeping pair of eejits

Reactions: 6
State of the ad for Amazon tv, sure he never mentions anything only Netflix expect when he’s getting paid to say amazon!! Funniest was his last ad for them saying they are new to Ireland and someone commented that they had it for years 😂😂 scarlet for his Ma!!
Omg you're dead right! He only ever watches and talks about netflix! He deffo hasn't been using amazon prime and yet he's selling it to us! No shame.

Reactions: 3
Or the question about them using the kitchen they got very defensive over that sure they cook breakfast dinner and tea in it and she did give a dig about her mother cooking for them!! Ya right they're actually well met cos noone else could put up with either of them. Imagine sitting in the back of your car with your baby talking into your phone doing a q and a. Time and place you fool and that was not the time or place. But at least he got a good few plugs for the new merch coming out way. I honestly cannot understand how people will pay hard earned money for his shite. You couldn't pay me to wear it.

Is he having that bed free ?? or is it just begging for one , just like everything else the greedy grabbers want . What a pair they are

For god sake First of all he’s calling poor Polly over and then when she comes up he’s telling her to go away - it’s worse he’s getting. Bet the new room is all because there’s another baby Corrigan on the way - trying to think of a better reveal than Mrs Hinch 😂

Reactions: 4
“We don’t use the downstairs bathroom for the pee wees” like seriously 😐 did we need to know that? Hell no, what age is this absolute muppet!! I have never watched anyone that makes me want to duck my phone out the window as much. ( I unfollowed ages ago and just go on for the nose when I read something here )

Reactions: 9
“We don’t use the downstairs bathroom for the pee wees” like seriously 😐 did we need to know that? Hell no, what age is this absolute muppet!! I have never watched anyone that makes me want to duck my phone out the window as much. ( I unfollowed ages ago and just go on for the nose when I read something here )
Or he read on here about how unhygenic it is placing a loaned exercise bike near a loo 🤔 did anyone see him clean that knife under his armpit then use it to slice that lemon 🍋.. holy vomit 🤮 it made me gag

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Or he read on here about how unhygenic it is placing a loaned exercise bike near a loo 🤔 did anyone see him clean that knife under his armpit then use it to slice that lemon 🍋.. holy vomit 🤮 it made me gag
I actually couldn't believe he did that and then sniffed his armpit 🤮

Do they ever stop moaning about having to pay for stuff? Car service being the latest. STFU

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I actually couldn't believe he did that and then sniffed his armpit 🤮

Do they ever stop moaning about having to pay for stuff? Car service being the latest. STFU
Always hoping they will get it free? Is he having that bed free or is he tagging them hoping they will rise to the bait , what’s the betting they will start returning upstairs and go on about it for months. I just can’t understand companies, they gift them, maybe get one or two mentions and that’s it, how could they make money ?

I honestly think he puts on that big act of being loud and stupid, I remember reading before he used to be so shy and quiet and when people from birr seen him on Instagram they were shocked that he had come out of his shell so much

I think that dog has an evil look about her.
Id say they tormented her and pulled toys from her and made her wicked. They will never be able to trust her around the child for even a second.

Reactions: 1
There has to be something wrong with him, what man of his age goes on like that and then bringing his tea on a walk in a normal cup 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
There has to be something wrong with him, what man of his age goes on like that and then bringing his tea on a walk in a normal cup 🤦🏼‍♀️
Just when you think he can't unravel anymore he stoops to a new low. Eating a cereal in a bowl driving to work is downright dangerous. Bringing a regular cup with you on a walk screeching and roaring is deluded. She's a bigger fool videoing him and making a joke of it. I couldn't deal with him in my life for 5 minutes he's a complete fool.

Unfollowed him before Christmas as I was sick listening to same old tripe day after day....had a quick look today and things haven’t changed. Remember last year tickets sold out for his shows, well I bet he wouldn’t fill that downstairs loo (“that’s not used for a pee”) with people to go see him. It’s the same thing day in day out, ranting and raving. His 15 minutes of fame is long gone 😀

Reactions: 6
Christ, running around the garden in his pineapple yoke. I'd love to know what his neighbours think. Unreal and herself recording it. Weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Free food again to the greedy.. would not touch their products now... all that for two greedy beggars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.