Kieran Corrigan #2 Is there a touch of Philip Schofield going on there??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No he no longer is the Midlands correspondent they have a southern one can’t remember her name and Grainne Gallinagh (the model who was on DWTS) instead !

Oh strange, I remember he was blabbering on about some walk he was doing in the forest and you’d swear he was telling a group of young children the story like he was speaking so childish and sounded so silly and then she just cut him off and was like thanks Kieran we’ve no more time. I was like god some correspondent he is , all about himself

God they are such dopes he bought the heaviest washing machine he could get and now he's moaning it's to heavy. Completely fake crocodile tears all for the gram looking for the door to be replaced free. He's such a dose. God love him but he's a bore.

Reactions: 5
What kinda set up is their utility room, 😳 the washing machine was hardly up on a height, how could it fall out of the press, drama aside isn’t he just the most boring person on Instagram imagine if he wasn’t putting on the fake voice and speaking like an old lady

okay so watched the end of his story the bleeping machine is up on a height, showed it to my husband who was a kitchen fitter/designer he said what cowboy but that in sure obviously the thing would move it’s a washing machine, he said in all his years he never seen a set up like that, he’s done tons of driers up top but never side by side on a shelf 😳😳 he said that’s gonna constantly cause problems and it’s not the machine’s fault 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Out cleaning his windows in his dressing gown did I really see that .🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 imagine being his neighbour or just living in his estate and now tagging that bread company

Reactions: 3
People disassociate from him pretty quickly. I first started following him when he was doing one of LLLs live shows with him.
She dropped him fairly quickly after being all about him. F course if you don’t bring her tonnes of money, you’re worthless in her eyes- only influencer not to mention the horror of the mother and baby homes- didn’t bring her € so why would she? Also 2 fm dropped him pretty quickly....

Reactions: 2
The absolute state of him with that dyson. Shorts sprayed onto him dancing around if he talked to me like that I'd have him shoved down the stairs. They are an absolute car crash the two of them.

Cathy cooking them dinner AGAIN yesterday. Jesus christ can they not look after themselves? They only have 1 child, shes home all day plus hes home every evening. They are so lazy!

Reactions: 4
Any normal couple like that would be embarrassed to be sponging off their parents like that constantly

Amazon Prime is only €9 a month. He'd do anything to avoid spending his own money.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.