Kieran Corrigan #2 Is there a touch of Philip Schofield going on there??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh Jesus that screeching by the two of them , and recording it, that’s not normal behaviour

Reactions: 3
What’s the betting the Dyson beg starts soon , his mate Gorry got one and he is liking all the posts she posts about it .. Orna we need a new hoover don’t we Ornasaa . Can anyone recommend a good one

Reactions: 7
What’s the betting the Dyson beg starts soon , his mate Gorry got one and he is liking all the posts she posts about it .. Orna we need a new hoover don’t we Ornasaa . Can anyone recommend a good one
Thought they got a dyson?

Thought they got a dyson?
Not sure, i always flick through the clowns posts . If he has did he pay for it ?

Someone asks ‘will there be a Corona baby ‘ his reply ‘jasus I don’t have time to be at it ‘ or words similar.. have you ever heard the like ?

572 out of all them followers And not many making comments they are trying to drag it out , How embarrassing

Attachments

Last edited:
How does he not have time to be at it? He is in lockdown only working 3 days a week and she doesn’t work at all. Maybe he just doesn’t find orna attractive... I wonder why.... better get a private eye on to work out why cos I can’t

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyway the Borna wants a Pandora ? Never know she may end up like LLL with an arm full of Chlobo . Some eegit might fall for the beg

How does he not have time to be at it? He is in lockdown only working 3 days a week and she doesn’t work at all. Maybe he just doesn’t find orna attractive... I wonder why.... better get a private eye on to work out why cos I can’t
It’s probably too much of a chore 😂 .. Lockdown not much football or racing so every fella in the country is probably rampant mad except him

Just though maybe some Of the Lisa Lust perfume might be needed. Apparently most gals and guys jumping on their other halves when the use it. Surely she sent them freebies seeing he is her friend

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
They have to be the most boring couple in history they have nothing going for them at all, he is definitely in the closet or the campest straight man in history, I hate talking about looks but she looks as dull as her dull personality she’s really nothing going for her at all. Is it any wonder they spend all their time online they just seem so odd and fake together like a soap opera couple it’s all only while on camera

Reactions: 7
Holy hell I know I've said before I worry about this pair of bleeping fools but on a very serious note are they well. They managed to duck up the washing machine installation now the hob is broken most probably gave the poor person on the phone an earfull when in all honesty this two idiots shouldnt be given a feckin goldfish to mind. They are the dumbest people ever ever ever. And her bitching behind him that they do cook...
The screaming at the hurling pitch like a complete madman would he not even consider that he would frighten his daughter. Between them they barely work and the way they go on you would be forgiven for thinking they were sorting out world peace. bleeping IDIOTS.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Toooooooo funny the way she ALWAYS has a barb or snide remark every time the cooker is mentioned- the lady doest protest too much!! Me thinks.

Stop telling and showing all the takeaways and mammys dinners then Orna and we won’t be able to say you don’t cook will we.

Or else be like Mrs Hinch and just admit cooking’s not your thing - it’s not a sin you know.

Reactions: 2
Shes as cheeky and very passive aggressive with her shouting in the background about the cooking shes defo not letting that one go

Reactions: 3
I’d say it’s just a bad photo them Teddy coats do nothing for anyone, they would only love another pregnancy announcement it would be content for them 🤣
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Kieran would love her to be pregnant to get the freebies and to show everyone he managed to do it 👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.