Kerryylou91 / Kerry Keates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gone on holiday and forgot her sons buggy. I bet she didn’t forget her make up and eyelashes. She really is the shittest mother ever
She will have her makeup, outfits, awful scraggy hair extensions and no doubt her ring light but forgets her baby's buggy. Sorry but that's one of the most important things. It's probably because she wants a new one for him, as she did mention that a few weeks back. Her brain dead mods will probably chip in and buy her one.

Reactions: 2
On a family holiday and she’s making tik toks to Lee. My mum would be fuming if I did that to her. So much for the family time she was going to have.

Reactions: 1
Oh god the adulation of a non existent relationship .. he’s prob a great guy but the miming and side tongue they both do gives me the ick I feel horrible saying that but it’s just cringe it is what bought me to comment. I wish I lived in a Tik tok bubble 😂😂

Oh god the adulation of a non existent relationship .. he’s prob a great guy but the miming and side tongue they both do gives me the ick I feel horrible saying that but it’s just cringe it is what bought me to comment. I wish I lived in a Tik tok bubble 😂😂
The tongue thing is literally horrendous. How do they think they look good doing it 😂 literally everyone, even their "friends" think it's cringe and take the pee out of them for doing it. I've never known anything make someone look more stupid than that tongue bite thing does. How can you record a tiktok do the tongue and look back and think "wow yeah I look fab and cool doing that" why a bloody embarrassment especially at their ages. Yeah yougins copying ea h othet like little sheep, it's what young teens do. Copy each other but not almost 30 with kids 😂😂I get second hand embarrassment for them.

Anyone realised how rough kerry actually is without her ring light. She went live outside earlier and oh my, her makeup looks terrible in natural light and she looks completely different to when she's filtered and has the ring light.

Reactions: 4
I'm so glad I found this, and I'm not the only one who can see right through her, she's the biggest Hippocrate I've ever seen,
She thinks she as followers cos she's popular, no she has followers because of all the drama,
Her and her mods slating people for PayPal and she gets her tattoo paid for through begging only she does it clever and gets her mods to pretend it's a surprise when she's just a massive beg
She says she don't do lives for gifts but yet leaves them on if that was true you have the option to turn gifts off so no one can send them

Surely people can see what she's like I mean she's lost so many friends on tiktok,
Daddy Baxter's army seen right through her
All her old mods seen right through her I think there's only one original mod left 😂 poor Sam got a load of crap the first time they fell out the she creeped back to him then fell out again 😂 surely it's not all these people with a problem and she's perfect people need to wake up and see her for what she is

The tongue thing is literally horrendous. How do they think they look good doing it 😂 literally everyone, even their "friends" think it's cringe and take the pee out of them for doing it. I've never known anything make someone look more stupid than that tongue bite thing does. How can you record a tiktok do the tongue and look back and think "wow yeah I look fab and cool doing that" why a bloody embarrassment especially at their ages. Yeah yougins copying ea h othet like little sheep, it's what young teens do. Copy each other but not almost 30 with kids 😂😂I get second hand embarrassment for them.

Anyone realised how rough kerry actually is without her ring light. She went live outside earlier and oh my, her makeup looks terrible in natural light and she looks completely different to when she's filtered and has the ring light.
Yess I've noticed her make up when out side with no filters it looks 💩 😂 it looks very cakey definitely looks completely different to when on live with filters 😂

oh saw that video of her in hutches car she looks.....umm....very different without a filter. I actually watched it a couple of times as wasn’t sure if it was her

oh saw that video of her in hutches car she looks.....umm....very different without a filter. I actually watched it a couple of times as wasn’t sure if it was her
Yeah this is what I was saying when she does lives without her ring light and in daylight she looks totally different. Her face shape is completely different without the thin face beauty filter that you can put on tiktok lives.

Shes not big but she's alot bigger on the bottom and you never see that as its always just her boobs and head on show.

Yeah this is what I was saying when she does lives without her ring light and in daylight she looks totally different. Her face shape is completely different without the thin face beauty filter that you can put on tiktok lives.

Shes not big but she's alot bigger on the bottom and you never see that as its always just her boobs and head on show.
i’ve never seen her do a live in the day - but can definitely see what you saying! so so different.

What we thinking about her and Hutch back together and her staying at his on weekends??

I like Hutch but I'm not sure with her as she pretends to be stuck up etc but when with her she seems to be more herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.