Kerryylou91 / Kerry Keates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always involved in drama.has lots of haters all saying the same, not everyone can be wrong.

Seems to jump into relationships with other Tiktokers very quickly.

Ignores her children while on live, even when they are saying they are hungry.

Very opiniated. Preaches be kind but comes for people in a public way knowing her minion of mods will attack.

Absolutely loves herself and that thing she does with her tongue on every tiktok is so cringe it makes my skin crawl.

Any tea? Opinions?

Reactions: 4
Is this the one with the beauty filter on all the time giving make up recommendations?🙄

Reactions: 1
Is this the one with the beauty filter on all the time giving make up recommendations?🙄
On her lives she sits and does her makeup every morning.

Her actual tiktoks are her just lipsyncing, badly, doing the same facial expressions over and over. Then cringe duets with whatever lad she's into that week.

Reactions: 3
Her live last night was so toxic, like really who does she think she is.

Its Tiktok if Emily has said something so what, block her and move on.

• Heart
i’ve just seen her - what’s up with her eyes? she looks like she has to pry them open all the time looks like they’re glued together?!

i’ve just seen her - what’s up with her eyes? she looks like she has to pry them open all the time looks like they’re glued together?!
Yeah, she says it's a health issue or something but never explains what but kicks off when people ask. It looks like she is having tics to me, however she doesn't do it all the time so it can't be tics.

She said once it's when her eyes are tired but it's probably to do with wearing eyelashes all day everyday making her eyes sore.

She's definitely a strange one. Loves drama.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, she says it's a health issue or something but never explains what but kicks off when people ask. It looks like she is having tics to me, however she doesn't do it all the time so it can't be tics.

She said once it's when her eyes are tired but it's probably to do with wearing eyelashes all day everyday making her eyes sore.

She's definitely a strange one. Loves drama.
ahh ok, yeah it just looked to me like it was to stop her lashes sticking together. Doesn’t she just with the drama and she seems to always be on lives?! she is always on my fyp page and seems to be singing but in that along under your breath way and i telling her kids to stop doing something or in a minute.

ahh ok, yeah it just looked to me like it was to stop her lashes sticking together. Doesn’t she just with the drama and she seems to always be on lives?! she is always on my fyp page and seems to be singing but in that along under your breath way and i telling her kids to stop doing something or in a minute.

Yeah she loves the drama. Her mods are horrendous too. They think they have this huge big power and jump on anyone that asks a question. She talks about her business on live then if someone asks what she's talking about her mods snap and say "if you don't know what she's talking about then you don't need to know"

Oooook then, don't talk about it on tiktok then. Keep it ALL private. She absolutely thinks she's something special.

Yeah she loves the drama. Her mods are horrendous too. They think they have this huge big power and jump on anyone that asks a question. She talks about her business on live then if someone asks what she's talking about her mods snap and say "if you don't know what she's talking about then you don't need to know"

Oooook then, don't talk about it on tiktok then. Keep it ALL private. She absolutely thinks she's something special.
wow i did notice her mods were horrible towards someone on a live i watched to see what was going on. i’ve just seen her one of her almost crying as she got a gifted castle thing?! i assume it means more than just a gif from the way she was acting 😂

She is an absolute beg. She boils my piss

she sat there on one live eating malteasers 4 or 5 in at a time and when her daughter asked for one she did a spoilt child whine and told her they were a gift to her and she could have one.

who does she think she is in that silk and lace body suit?

Her dress sense is disgusting

still in love with Hutch

her mods are all desperate for friends the way they all treated Emily was horrendous

can’t stand her

She is definitely still in love with hutch and all her new videos are definitely aimed at him. Wouldn’t be surprised if they are seeing each other even though he’s meant to be getting married to someone else!!
I like Kerry when she first got with hutch, it wa a really sweet to watch but just lately she really thinks she is something special!!
what happened with that ‘Kurt’ bloke she was seeing a couple of months ago?? He’s disappeared from tiktok as well??

who’s hutch?! I honestly don’t get what’s going on or what she is about? her lives don’t appear to be for anything unless i’m missing something big 😂

Hutch is a tik toker she was in a relationship with but it didn’t work out.
she is fuming with someone today but only the mods know and nobody is allowed to ask
Kurt went a month or so ago dunno what happened soon as you ask when of her army shuts the question down you are not allowed to ask her anything

She makes me laugh 😂 I’m even more sure her and hutch are a thing again after today’s videos. Poor Vanessa hutch’s so called fiancée is ill with cancer and I’m convinced he’s doing the dirty with Kerry again.
yeah kurt he seemed like a nice fella another little pawn in her game

Yeah she said kurt snapped at her a few times on live and she wasn't putting up with it.

I thought this thread would be way more popular as she has a lot of haters.

They way she goes on with her mods is bitchy school behaviour. Little does she know one that she think is one of her very closest isn't and is actually working with someone who makes troll accounts against her.

She thinks she's gorgeous but she really isn't inside or out. Her lip synchs make me cringe so much my skin crawls. That stupid tongue biting thing aggghhhhh.

Kerry wants what she can't have, soon as she gets it she doesn't want it again.

Are we all waiting patiently for Tyler to go live to see what is occurring now. Someone is always threatening to out someone else

defo still having it away with. Hutch also feel sorry for Tess

Are we all waiting patiently for Tyler to go live to see what is occurring now. Someone is always threatening to out someone else

defo still having it away with. Hutch also feel sorry for Tess
I haven't been on today as been very busy but what have I missed now??

There's always some huge drama, every bloody day.

Omg when did hutch become single again? I swear him and tess were due to get married in may??
But do think him and Kerry have been doing stuff behind tess back. Hutch was too protective of Kerry in her live the other day, definitely something still there.
that stupid tongue thing is because another big tiktoker does it and always gets talked about so Kerry started doing it as well thinking it’s cute and would get her more clout.
mad fir the someone close to her helping with the troll accounts hope they out her soon, pull her down a peg or two.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.