Kerryylou91 / Kerry Keates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just caught her live - ignoring her kids and heard whoever is there with her say to the kids out the kitchen while mummy’s working....working?! she’s eating sweets and ignoring her kids as far as i can see - feel free to fill me in if there is an actual job going on, not to mention whoever is looking after them is talking to them kids like crap - imagine having that on your live, let alone letting someone talk to your kids like that and shout at them 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Why is she talking in a brummy accent all of a sudden? She never talks like that normally. And why do your make up at like 4 o clock in the afternoon to be going no where

Reactions: 2
Why does she sit on live when her kids are playing in the background? Pretty sure you should be looking after them and not sitting on live

Reactions: 1
she’s actually really annoying me today she’s got her mom and Kirsty there looking after her kids and she’s just sitting on live, spend time with your guests 🤬

Omg do u here that accent? How sad can one person be

Her eyes are going clean mad today. They making my own eyes sore

So her mother goes and she comes off live that’s just rude of my daughter did that I was be fuming

So her mother goes and she comes off live that’s just rude of my daughter did that I was be fuming
I was thinking the same myself. Her mother left and hardly and good bye from her. Shows ya what kinda person she really is. If u can't show respect to ur parents then u have no hope in life

Just been watching hutch’s live and he said he took Kerry for a coffee on Saturday. He slightly moved to the side and you could see two car seats in the back, one of them was pink and I’m sure that Kerry’s daughters one from last year!! They keep saying they are friends but I’m convinced they are back together. Hutch is such a fool to get back with her.

Just been watching hutch’s live and he said he took Kerry for a coffee on Saturday. He slightly moved to the side and you could see two car seats in the back, one of them was pink and I’m sure that Kerry’s daughters one from last year!! They keep saying they are friends but I’m convinced they are back together. Hutch is such a fool to get back with her.
I really hope hutch finds someone who will be true to him and love him for him. That person is surely not kerry. She would take advantage of his weakness.

He's too good for her.

Hutch live was like wow I can’t believe someone lied so much about losing kids, cancer and dying. Hutch give Kerry everything and should take it all again really wish new how to report her to about her benefits abs all the money she makes on TikTok they even pay pal her. I remember they did a collection for har tattoo and there was over £500 raised and given to her. I work full time not one day off for covid abs she’s getting benefits for sitting a a live everyday doing her make because she looks dog rough without it. Really does boil my piss

Reactions: 4
I remember them gathering the money for her tattoo. When will ppl realise that tiktok is an app and that she doesn't give a tit about them poor ppl. She wud walk past them if she seen them in the street. She's a nasty bita wrk.

When she was launching her merch she said on live that she had contacted the benefits office and told them what she was doing. How true that is I don't know

• Wow
It’s all the ‘are they’,’ aren t they’ in the lives I mean who cares. Oh and the 😭 boo hoo we get so much hate on our lives. Errrr you don’t. The Rottweiler moderators just mute people at the rate of knots and are like ‘heyyyyy guys stop asking about the fictional relationship even though they are the ones bringing it up ALL the time, they are like friends guyssssss’. And IMHO You are an absolute plum if you are donating for a Tik tokers vanity project a.k.a a tattoo

She will be fuming hutch has said that on his live as she answered a Q on her Q&A last night about Hutch saying they are just friends.

You don't drive all that way for a friend and she said she would never have any more children, no matter the person.

Hutch would love a child after his exs miscarriage. He would be a lush Dad. Not sure if he would be happy as just a step dad. I can't speak for him.

She will be fuming hutch has said that on his live as she answered a Q on her Q&A last night about Hutch saying they are just friends.

You don't drive all that way for a friend and she said she would never have any more children, no matter the person.

Hutch would love a child after his exs miscarriage. He would be a lush Dad. Not sure if he would be happy as just a step dad. I can't speak for him.
I would love for him and daisy to get back together. At the end of the day daisy is the one who carried his child and unfortunately lost it. They will always have that bond. Hutch deseves something who will love and respect him. Not a woman who just drops him when she feels like it. I hope for his sake she doesn't fool him

Of course she hasn’t notified the benefit people. She’s a boss eyed beggy little woman. She absolutely boils my piss. Some people would love to have kids and she’s got 2 that she can’t care less about. She’s vile

So much for her not going live while she has both kids. That lasted all of 3 days.

Who does she think she is, she's literally got 100k and thinks she's a celeb. She doesn't reply to any of her mods for days, unless it's something of benefit to her because she doesn't give a crap about anyone but herself.

The fb page she is barely on rarely engages in the comments. And I won't name the person but a mod who she thinks is a Saint is far from.it and slags her something rotten. I have a common friend with said person

So much for her not going live while she has both kids. That lasted all of 3 days.

Who does she think she is, she's literally got 100k and thinks she's a celeb. She doesn't reply to any of her mods for days, unless it's something of benefit to her because she doesn't give a crap about anyone but herself.

The fb page she is barely on rarely engages in the comments. And I won't name the person but a mod who she thinks is a Saint is far from.it and slags her something rotten. I have a common friend with said person
Is it KMac or SJ? Can’t stand either of those too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.