Kerryylou91 / Kerry Keates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OG what does that mean?
It means one of the original mods

Hutch live was like wow I can’t believe someone lied so much about losing kids, cancer and dying. Hutch give Kerry everything and should take it all again really wish new how to report her to about her benefits abs all the money she makes on TikTok they even pay pal her. I remember they did a collection for har tattoo and there was over £500 raised and given to her. I work full time not one day off for covid abs she’s getting benefits for sitting a a live everyday doing her make because she looks dog rough without it. Really does boil my piss
I didn’t know that people raised money for her tattoo!! I thought she paid for it herself

Last edited:
No they sent the payments to one of her mods and they sent it over to her wasn’t long after her and hutch finished and she was getting trolled so they thought it be a good thing to cheer her up, but she doesn’t need the money as she’s got plenty of savings.

Reactions: 2
Did you see her live this morning asking hutch about not wearing a bra for the school run. She was wearing her new merch

Did you see her live this morning asking hutch about not wearing a bra for the school run. She was wearing her new merch
Nope I've been having a kerry cleanse 😂 the woman absolutely infuriates me, her voice is starting to make me get goose pimples 🤮

Reactions: 1
I honestly can’t get over her “logo” it’s absolutely tit like something a kid would draw - people seriously can not want to buy stuff and have that emblazoned on them 🤦🏻‍♀️

I have noticed she has changed her live times in the morning now to 6.30. Sure we all know why that is, so she can go live with hutch lol As soon as he ended his live she ended hers. She clearly doesn't give a tit about her followers and the sooner they realise that the better.

Charlys tiktok with hutch won't have gone down well. Her recent tiktok about people only wanting her sometimes makes me think they've fell out again?!

Reactions: 3
She will never be happy.
She likes to be center of attention and wants Hutch to duet, grovel, send gifts etc to show he wants her. Too many head games played that most decent men would run a mile.

It’s doing my head in the amount of flirting she is doing and the constant hints she wants him!!! Hutch just put her out of her misery, either give her yet another chance or tell her straight once and for all you don’t want her!!! I think if they do get back together it won’t last anyway

Looks like that kmac is no longer in the “family” 🙈
Oh what's happened?

Another kicked out while the imposter remains. I cannot wait until the all singing all dancing "perfect" mod is found out.

However on a different note shes now bringing out a sweet box of her fav sweets however was asking people what they wanted to see in it 😂😂 thought it was a collection of your fav sweets??

And Ben's comment about the very few hoodies she's sold 😂😂

She gets like 100-200 viewers in unless there's a bit drama yet thinks she's popular.

Oh I don’t know why I just heard about it and then they both have put up TikTok which are clearly aimed at each other.

oh really not seen Emily commenting 🙈🙈

would love to know who the imposter is 😂😂

She’s gone on holiday and forgot her sons buggy. I bet she didn’t forget her make up and eyelashes. She really is the shittest mother ever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.