Kerryylou91 / Kerry Keates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What we thinking about her and Hutch back together and her staying at his on weekends??

I like Hutch but I'm not sure with her as she pretends to be stuck up etc but when with her she seems to be more herself.
I like hutch and he follows me on Tiktok unlike most quite big creators! But Kerry no she is too up herself and he’s a fool if he’s back with her, her mods are up themselves as well. Most of hutch’s mods follow me as well. You’d be lucky if any of Kerry’s minions did, not that I’d want them too lol 😂 Kerry’s videos make me cringe

Are they actually back together? Totally lost off.
I reckon so even though they keep saying ohhh we are just friends, then you get the mods saying no personal questions lol 😂 she is live now and hutch said about this site. Kerry is so full of herself!! Haters are motivators apparently lol 😂 Kerry take your smooth filter off love!!! Let’s see you in your true form

Can’t wait to see what mod is the backstabbed? Nice to your face Kerry but your enemy behind your back lmao 🤣

Backstabber I mean 🤣🤣

As for her being happy and glowing according to her minions most probs cos she got laid by hutch at the weekend. Got what she wanted the big ‘d’ from hutch lol 😂

I feel famous I’ve been greenscreened on her live lol 😂

We are being watched by hutch!! So triggered it’s unreal 😂😂😂😂 keep talking keates this website will get bigger and more haters or should I say motivators will come over here!!
By the way Danny, I love you and kerrie Essex, you two are proper relationship goals unlike the keates who won’t let the ex move on!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh that sounded like an interesting live 😂😂😂😂 stuck up cow. Hutch knows right from wrong and if he's willing to go running back to a walking STI then let him. She hurt him before and she will again. Just sit back and watch it crumble 👏👏👏

Oh that sounded like an interesting live 😂😂😂😂 stuck up cow. Hutch knows right from wrong and if he's willing to go running back to a walking STI then let him. She hurt him before and she will again. Just sit back and watch it crumble 👏👏👏
Very well said and yeah she’s still love now promoting hers and hutch’s manky sweet mix. Who’s going to pay £10 for a box of sweets, didn’t even look like much either!!
you’re right she will hurt him again, I wouldn’t be surprised if she got pregnant just so she could always be in his life!!

How any woman can do that to a guy is beyond me, its so unfair on both of the parents and the child.

Oh dear is that how much they are? That's robbery

How any woman can do that to a guy is beyond me, its so unfair on both of the parents and the child.

Oh dear is that how much they are? That's robbery
She always says she will always be in his life so if she got pregnant, that would be a great way to make sure he would always be in her life, so so wrong if she does do that.
yeah £10.95, get 10% off if you use the naff codes lol 😂 kerry10 and slsh10. Lol feels like I’m promoting them now haha 😂

I honestly thought I was the only person who couldn’t stand her!! The tongue thing, the eyebrow slit, the miming to songs, the nastiness to people, the rudeness, the way she’s so obsessed with hutch and drools everytime he’s mentioned. I cannot stand her. She acts like a 16 year old!! I feel such second hand embarrassment for her whenever she’s on my FYP. She looks like she needs a good bath, bet she’s riddled with STI’s

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly thought I was the only person who couldn’t stand her!! The tongue thing, the eyebrow slit, the miming to songs, the nastiness to people, the rudeness, the way she’s so obsessed with hutch and drools everytime he’s mentioned. I cannot stand her. She acts like a 16 year old!! I feel such second hand embarrassment for her whenever she’s on my FYP. She looks like she needs a good bath, bet she’s riddled with STI’s
Honestly you’re not the only one that can’t stand her. When she first started on tt, I thought she was ok and very pretty, now she’s full of spots yeah cos of all the make up she plasters on her face that’s why she suddenly developed spots and that fake long hair the fake eyelashes etc etc she definitely looked so much better when she first started on tt!!!
Her, hutch and her minions all watch this site and get triggered 😤 they say they don’t but Kerry even mentioned tattle in her video today lol 😂

Reactions: 4
I mean I absolutely love this thread about her!!! Have you seen the state of her without the extensions her face looks so fat! And as far as hutch is concerned she was always complaining on lives that she wants a man to show her off to the world but they would still be friends haha! How does this work? Her children show that man more attention & affection then she does. I really do feel sorry for him he deserves to be happy and she will just drag him down and bring him back to his lowest she’s done it twice she will do it again! And I feel so sorry for Kirsty she uses her through the week and as soon as weekends come she’s dropped! Speaks to her like a pile of tit on her lives when her internets not working!😡
It’s only a matter of time before it goes tits up AGAIN..

Hi Ben we see you 👀👀👀 we know you agree with us.

I for one really like Ben, he says it how it is. I also like Hutch and want both of them to find 2 decent girls that actually appreciate them...

I feel like kerry is too uptight and trying to put on an image and be a certain way, instead of just being herself. The weekend with Hutch we seen little glimmers of her being herself and letting her wall down and I actually liked her but then she goes home and it's the fake accent, the pretentious stuff again. It makes me feel sorry for her in a way but then she rarely comments back to people in her comments or gives a quick like of some compliments.

Its like she thinks she's above everyone. I hate the way she speaks to Kirsty and when she flips on her mods. Like girrlllll who do you think you are.

Absolutely!! She ditched Kurt for speaking to her like tit so why the hell would she speak to her mods in that way especially kirsty?? She has a go at people for looking on tattle life but has all her mods checking it on a daily where is the sense in that??🤣 more fool them for putting up with it that’s all I’m going to say!
kerry has 2 personalities by the looks of things great off the camera but an absolute clown on live puts a sad face on and tells everyone she’a feeling tit for them all to feel sorry for her to then Send her gifts to cheer herself up! Sits on her arse claiming benefits while everyone goes out to work and sends her gifts for free! That girl never going to get off her arse while they are all doing that.. She’s an absolute piss take!

It's when she pretends to not see big gifts coming through that annoys the hell out of me. She will clearly see it but pretends to look away or do something else as if she didn't see it, then doesn't acknowledge it.

She done it yesterday (I think it was) and if I was the gifter I would be fuming.

Even a thank you so much "name". Would do. You don't have to pretend to do a wow, oh wow etc just a thank you. That's someone's money they are sending you and you can't even say thank you?

Reactions: 2
Ahh really?! Yes gifters like a follow and a mention thats really bad and so rude!! She doesn’t turn away when she receives the castle’s🤣🤣🤣 money grabbing witch!👊

🎶🎶We love you Ben, we do. We love you Ben, we do. We love you Ben, we do. Oh Ben we love you?🎶🎶

Just an FYI Ben, on Tattle there are normal threads where you can have your honest opinion about people (usually negative) however there are also "rave" threads. Where its all positive. If someone is really liked. IMO you should have a rave thread. Honest, down to earth and working hard to make a living to be successful. Good on you, using the family business to its full potential cannot be knocked.

Now back to Kerry... If I had a thread about me I would take on board the comments and think if there's lots of people saying the same things maybe I can take that on board and implement some changes. Comments about looks, weight etc are bitchy. I shall admit that but when you look down your nose and give off an arrogance like you are above and perfect, people will start to pull you up on flaws.

However the ones about attitude and actions are all people noticing the same things and I would try and change. You aren't always going to please everyone but if alot of people are saying the same thing its worth a listen. You will grow bigger and see more success if you are warmer and more open.

Also the mods mute too quickly and no personal questions etc there's no need to comment things like that to people.
Just ignore the comments you don't want to answer. There's no need to jump down peoples throats. Humans are naturally curious beings. If we see something one time or are given some info and something seems different the next time, it's human nature to ask what's happening. You're well within your rights to have privacy and not answer but just ignore those asking. You don't need to make that person feel bad by a million mods @ing them saying "NO PERSONAL QUESTIONS" and then the minions in chat all starting on them. It's not nice or if they come in half way through a talk and ask what's happening and the mods all jump and say "if you don't know then you don't need to know". That is just pure bitchy and makes people feel worthless and can really effect someone.

A few changes would make a huge difference but it depends if you are open and can self reflect. Alot of people can't.

Reactions: 6
Totally agree. The mods can sometimes be worse than Kerry for saying bitchy stuff.

as for mr benrantz, my absolute favourite tiktokker!! Love him for how young he is how much he has achieved in such a short time and how he supports everyone. Love his banter. I always feel cheered up when in his lives and always seem to be able to laugh even tho the other day I was in tears when Ben was overwhelmed by all the support and when mummyrantz came and gave him a hug and a few lovely words.Very emotional times Ben but love ya so so much ❤❤❤❤❤

If she can’t take the questions asked then she shouldn’t go live simple as! You ask a question or say something she repeats it in a smug tone and then you get her mods jumping down your throat! The way they made that molls feel on her live the other day was awful and then she feels down in the dumps because she’s reading all this about her it’s exactly the same way she’s treating kirsty & the other people on her live’s! She’s poorly couldn’t even take her child to school! come tomorrow she will have made a miraculous recovery & be over at lee’s playing the victim card👊🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You have to feel sorry for her It must be awful to be so unhappy with how you look that you have to create a false image every day.
You can see the girl is desperate for attention i really do feel for her .

Puts her make up and hair extensions before her children😢😢 no wonder hutch wants to remain friends he’s probably ashamed of her. A guy wants a natural women not a fake one👊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.