Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Awww Kerry ffs stop with the tongue thing it is so cringe and literally just highlights your crooked bottom teeth. That's all I notice. It's not sexy or seductive when anyone does it, let alone a mother of 2 with a million filters and the same few moves and facial expressions. Maybe once in a while it wouldn't be as cringe but on.every.single.flipping.tik.flipping.tok.ffs.

LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 10

GotTheIck

I genuinely won’t sit here and attack another women’s looks as I think she is a stunning girl I just don’t like the fake ness.
Guys don’t attack someone’s weight that’s ridiculous.

the personality is the issue.
don’t sit doing makeup tutorialswhen it’s all a filter, that’s fake.

Reactions: 8

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
I've had a little snoop around tiktok and I won't name names but a large creator who has a full time job and 2 children (one being a newborn) replies to every comment or likes every comment that's positive and ignores the negative ones. Even if you comment days after the video was posted you get a like.

Now I'm not saying she has to like or reply to every one but replying to the negative and completely ignoring the positive is why people think she comes across as arrogant, up her own ass and everything else.

I've said it before and she did start liking but it only lasted a day or 2. Then the big headed comments about you would love to know what I'm doing and when nope calm down love we don't care we only comment on what we see. You've got it all wrong. We also don't want you off the app just want you to be you rather than the act.

Reactions: 7

gossipqueen08

Thats the funniest thing iv heard her daughter asking whats wrong with this filter as I don't look like myself 🤣 she just outted her own mum, ouch! 🤣🤣🤣

She didn't stay on her live long after that. Says something when even your own 7yr old notices. Children don't lie!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

peachie2020

So she made phoebe hurry and get dressed so they could go out for breakfast and shopping phoebe couldn’t finish her nails but Kerry is still sitting live on tt like wtf!!!! Your kid hasn’t had breakfast yet u sat there eating a chocolate bar for your breakfast talk about get your priorities right selfish cow

• Angry
Reactions: 6

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Rest assured Tyler... None of on here are in cahoots with Ben or Hutch. We can just all see you for the sly, sick, nasty man you are

Yes I shall make a Hutch one now. You've got to have over 50k followers to get a thread and he has 55 now so he qualifies 😂

I've made Hutch a thread.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

eyeseeyou123

Hahaha! She’s deluded makes no sense and she forgets half of shit she actually says on live’s! All her content the same old shit it’s getting old now! I don’t know Emily! But I know she was a mod and I know the shit she got after from them all! But hey again kerry sat back laughing while tyler and the others gave her shit! But yet Kerry will sit and take all Emily’s secrets to the grave? They are all as bad as each other and one day soon they will all get what’s coming to them! & What about all those secrets that they gossip about in the chat do they not count? Happily laugh and joke about other people but as soon as the tables have turned she doesn’t like it? Have a taste of your own medicine you fake ass cunt!
Asking all the mods last night if she’s fake now as they’ve seen her in real? Course she’s fake have you seen the difference in her without the filters and everything? They obviously don’t want to hurt her feelings and just telling her what she wants to hear!
Amber & Caroline went separate ways too wonder what went off with them you don’t see anything of them anymore, find it funny when they try play fbi as apparently they know how people write/type🤣
Find it hilarious when she goes on about her merch! Oh I need to take time for myself need to rewind! Tell the truth kerry! You have all taken the fucking piss out of Ben rantz! That family have taken time to design your logo and you’ve decided your going to take that and pass it around to make your own merch with Tyler & the naked flame?! Pisstaker or what??
Not even asked him just gone behind his back?! Another thing she said the other day about not liking the Starbucks cups? Pretty sure a tiktoker approached her and made her some and sent them to her for free she even sat on live advertising them and saying how impressed she was with them but her comment was ‘I don’t like the Starbucks ones’ why fucking sit on live boasting about them then! Same with the melts! Business has been dead for the naked flame her sales aren't getting half of what she used to get all you see now is Kerry going on about melts! Bet you any money she will be back on live this afternoon trying to promote them🤣 naked flame needs to find a new forever brand rep cos she ain’t no rep just tells people what they want to here!!

I honestly thought I was the only person who couldn’t stand her!! The tongue thing, the eyebrow slit, the miming to songs, the nastiness to people, the rudeness, the way she’s so obsessed with hutch and drools everytime he’s mentioned. I cannot stand her. She acts like a 16 year old!! I feel such second hand embarrassment for her whenever she’s on my FYP. She looks like she needs a good bath, bet she’s riddled with STI’s

• Haha

GotTheIck

Oh what a live ..

Keates just can’t drop that filter can she, taking of the eyelashes doesn’t make us think there’s no filters hon.

hutch, please just put the poor girl out, I feel like there’s a bit of leading on going on tbh, not intended I’m sure but she is gagging for him to just want her and I really don’t think he wants anything with anyone after what he’s been through recently, but Kerry is reading it all wrong. The weekends together, the comments and flirty banter she is taking all that as he wants her. I’m sorry Kerry I just think that ships sailed.

the jealousy isn’t fair on other people, she gets really catty and nasty doesn’t she.

I thought she was taking onboard the comments but today she’s just gone back to her old ways again.

it’s a massive shame tbh, but 🤷🏻‍♀️ I guess some people justget Used to being fake for the camera.

I also feel like she told the “Kirsty killed a pigeon” story as a dig at Kirsty’s weight AGAIN.

• Heart
If people see them TikTok tylers made and still can’t see how vile and disgusting he is youre crazy!
He has really shown himself for what he is!
a horrible disgusting bully TO WOMEN!
Grow the fuck up all of you and get jobs and a life away from TikTok! It’s actually really pathetic that I’m watching grown as fuck people with kids acting this way! Who gives a fuck who said what about who fucking get on with it privately or there is a block button!
you all joined TikTok making videos and having a laugh now all it is is drama drama drama!

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
I hope that something good comes out of this and that is Ben and Hutch get close again, like they used to be. Forget all the shit that happened (well forgive its hard to forget) but now they're both single they could get together and become a powerful unit and do lots of good together. A good 90% of their problems have stemmed around women kerry and tess. BEN I LOVE YOU YOU KNOW THIS (in a little brother type of way) and I fully see why you were hurt over the Tess/Hutch/Kerry situation however I think you need to think Hutch is 34 now and will want that family unit and to be settled. As I'm sure you will want to be at 34 too. So I think when he "met" a perfect "woman" in Tess you can't help but see why he threw all his eggs in that basket. It was a ready et family unit. She sold him the dream. Yes you had a feeling and done as any good friend should and tried to warn him but he was blinded, as we all become in a new relationship when it's all fairies and butterfly's lol.

I'm pleased you's are going to meet up again but we defo need some Ben and hutch lives like the good old days.

Kerry and her "mods" let them get on with it. There will come a day she will realise about Tyler but until then just sit back and watch it all unfold. Then when she comes running you can decide what to do however I think this is 3 strikes now.

eyeseeyou123

That was a brilliant live with him and Ellie that’s what tik tik is all about positivity! Not seeing someone half naked feeling sorry for them selfs no conversation or any desire to have fun on lives and looks like a bull dog chewing a wasp!

• Haha
  • Heart

Thatlosergirl

Chatty Member
The naked flame & the lashes business are fools for working with keates. They've built their business up from nothing and she's gonna end up dragging both businesses down to the ground. It would only take 1 person to report the naked flame for copyright infringement for the 'themed boxes' she does and her business will be ruined

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
An issue with Tyler? 😂 The guy threatens every week to publicly out somebody while sitting in the WhatsApp family group you just need to look at his tiktoks and he always implys he's outing someone and then gets the high numbers in his lives and sits and says its coming its coming as I said he makes out he knows alot when he knows nothing. Only thing he knows is how to share private stuff then when the suspicion turns to the group he says about his mental health is bad. The guy is a Bully and manipulates those closest to him. Always got everybody's best intrest at heart or so he makes out half of kerrys problems is down to him!!!!

As for hutch and kerry if they wanna say they are just friends then that's upto them if its Fwb again that's upto them. But everybody in here has said about kerry being insecure about how she looks and she even did a live saying how insecure she is about certain things about her body and skin so a group of ppl on an app slating her looks can cause somebody to harm them self or worse and thats why I said maybe think what your saying before saying it. She posted a pic on Instagram no filter nothing like you all asked her to do and then you all ripped her to shreads for doing as you all asked. Hypocrisy at its finest. She was taking on board things that were said in here about interacting with her followers thats constructive criticism and then done the no filter pic and you all still find fault in that. And wonder why she then goes back to filters? It comes across as you all have a personal issue with her and that's a you problem not a her problem. Personally I think she's very insecure about how she looks and is scared somebody better looking catches hutchs eye. And every single person at some point has hated something about themselves. Liars if you all say you haven't. Somebody else in here said something I think it was @LilBoPeep said kerry seemed more her true self with hutch beside her when she was live a few times at his. Just maybe stop and think why that is? Don't turn constructive criticism into a hate campaign and then wonder why somebody self harms
I definitely don't have a personal problem with her. I was giving constructive criticism and she was putting them into place which I had huge respect for.

Yes it was me that said I felt when she went live with Hutch at his house, for the charity live she seemed much more humble and not stuck up etc. She let's down her walls.

Its all about insecurity 100%. I agree. Which is understandable.

This is Tattle though and people can give commentary on what they like/don't like about anyone that puts themselves on the Internet thus opening themselves up from scrutiny.

Everyone in here was singing her praises when she went live with no filter and her mods weren't interfering and she said she was doing what she wanted and let her barriers down and said the comments had been effecting her, everyone got to see the real kerry. She was replying to people that left her nice comments, she posted in her group and it was so refreshing to see and I really warmed to her.

Few days later its back to ignoring the comments on her tiktoks, back to her having jabs and sly comments on Hutchs lives.

I hope they do try again. I think he is great with her kids, I think they make each other happy and you can see she gets giddy around him. It's lovely but she really needs to stop being insecure. Let the girls thirst for hutch, let them!!!! Sit back and think yep and he's all mine.

peachie2020

Omg she’s live and she has so many filters she looks pixelated lol 😂 and getting moody cos phoebe used a white towel for something she’s doing wow just wow 😯

Omg wow phoebe asked if Kerry will have an England flag on her her face Kerry refused phoebe then said she didn’t want a flag on her face and Kerry said she was going to do it later with peri whether phoebe liked it or not I’m just so shocked u can talk to your child like that u nasty nasty bitch!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow

Blondie43

I honestly dont care if her and Lee are together or not it is their business....what seriously peeves me is the fact that she has to approve all the nice comments so it looks like everyone loves her but she cant like them at the same time oh ffs how difficult is it!!
Also her daughter asked her to read something the other morning when she was on live and she wouldnt said she would do it when she was finished.....its a TT live of you getting ready, see to your daughter first and foremost! Oh and more new clothes, well for her!!!

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
🎶🎶We love you Ben, we do. We love you Ben, we do. We love you Ben, we do. Oh Ben we love you?🎶🎶

Just an FYI Ben, on Tattle there are normal threads where you can have your honest opinion about people (usually negative) however there are also "rave" threads. Where its all positive. If someone is really liked. IMO you should have a rave thread. Honest, down to earth and working hard to make a living to be successful. Good on you, using the family business to its full potential cannot be knocked.

Now back to Kerry... If I had a thread about me I would take on board the comments and think if there's lots of people saying the same things maybe I can take that on board and implement some changes. Comments about looks, weight etc are bitchy. I shall admit that but when you look down your nose and give off an arrogance like you are above and perfect, people will start to pull you up on flaws.

However the ones about attitude and actions are all people noticing the same things and I would try and change. You aren't always going to please everyone but if alot of people are saying the same thing its worth a listen. You will grow bigger and see more success if you are warmer and more open.

Also the mods mute too quickly and no personal questions etc there's no need to comment things like that to people.
Just ignore the comments you don't want to answer. There's no need to jump down peoples throats. Humans are naturally curious beings. If we see something one time or are given some info and something seems different the next time, it's human nature to ask what's happening. You're well within your rights to have privacy and not answer but just ignore those asking. You don't need to make that person feel bad by a million mods @ing them saying "NO PERSONAL QUESTIONS" and then the minions in chat all starting on them. It's not nice or if they come in half way through a talk and ask what's happening and the mods all jump and say "if you don't know then you don't need to know". That is just pure bitchy and makes people feel worthless and can really effect someone.

A few changes would make a huge difference but it depends if you are open and can self reflect. Alot of people can't.

GotTheIck

Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
The body shaming comments are not her mods I was the main person saying it shouldn’t happen, I can’t stand the way she is and the fake ness I just don’t agree with body shaming another women there is no need for it at all, none of us are perfect and we are trying to make her see to just be herself!

Nan of 2

Why would he trust anybody? His ex wife slept with his friend, chloe was a psycho who trolled herself and her own kids, then tess was a huge bowl of mixed nuts lying about having months to live, lying about her daughters dying, lying about her teenage son going to be a dad, lying about him dying when he was meant to meet hutch, tess making lee go view houses for sale for her and him. And that's why nobody should be grudging him happiness and if that's with kerry then so be it. He has her round at weekends? So what? It doesn't affect anybody? Leave the guy out your shit about Kerry if you all care as much as you claim to do!! You've all went from having an opinion to now stalking her to see what she's doing its become an obsession with you all now 🤷🏻‍♂️. I'm out as this is actually bitter and toxic and none of you can even see wtf your doing 😂😂 maybe go out and get some fresh air
Why would he trust anybody? His ex wife slept with his friend, chloe was a psycho who trolled herself and her own kids, then tess was a huge bowl of mixed nuts lying about having months to live, lying about her daughters dying, lying about her teenage son going to be a dad, lying about him dying when he was meant to meet hutch, tess making lee go view houses for sale for her and him. And that's why nobody should be grudging him happiness and if that's with kerry then so be it. He has her round at weekends? So what? It doesn't affect anybody? Leave the guy out your shit about Kerry if you all care as much as you claim to do!! You've all went from having an opinion to now stalking her to see what she's doing its become an obsession with you all now 🤷🏻‍♂️. I'm out as this is actually bitter and toxic and none of you can even see wtf your doing 😂😂 maybe go out and get some fresh air
🤣🤣🤣🤣 thus actually made LOL.u can tell kerry or one of her divs wrote it🤣🤣🤣🤣 KERRY get your head out ya arse you really are NOTHING SPECIAL LOVE 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5