KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched hutch’s live last night when he said about not loving Kerry and never speaking to her again haha I was laughing that much I nearly fell off my chair πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ there was someone in the comments saying oh that’s a shame etc etc most probs Kerry on a fake account. Ben and hutch on their lives both kept getting reported for stupid stuff, bet that was Kerry as well!!! Jealous witch she really is.
stayed away from tiktok for 2 days lol πŸ˜‚ and has put @LilBoPeep comment on her Instagram calling is sick if we agree with you because you have brought her mum into tattle conversation lol πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
100% agree with LilBopeep its real talk and kerry dont understand that .

Reactions: 3
Snooooooze...... I'm referring to the post in the "Just US" group. Ffs talk about sucking the life out of a group. It appears Mummy Keates is as boring, uptight and up her own arse with self importance as Kerry is.

Who do they actually think they are. She has 100k followers on 1 little app and they think she's a bloody celeb.
What did she say on the group? I'm not on the group & can't find it

Kerry sweets, if you are going to come for someone make sure your spelling and grammar are correct.

Its *you're not your.

I didn't go for your Mum. Its clear who you take after that is all. Go have a look at the likes of Mrs Hinch's threads, you will see what it means when people actually go for a family member. They are ruthless there. I just gave an opinion on the wording of her post, in what is meant to be a light hearted fun group. The reason now many people engage or comment on it, is because they are scared to be attacked for saying the wrong thing. Like the lady the other day who commented, innocently, about noticing some tintokers had gone from TT. Your Mum and others jumped straight down her throat. It was awful.

Yes I'm much loved because I am a nice person and notice those traits in others. Like Ben. This is a huge example of what we are all trying to show you. You try to poison other people's views on someone, if it's someone that doesn't like you, won't lick your bum or if you just don't like them. So because you see Ben liking me you've tried to have a dig. Little sly, snake things like your IG post is how you cause trouble for others.

But Ben is a big boy and can't be controlled or swayed, he can make his own opinions and decisions on people and has a backbone to stick by them, no matter what. As the Tess and Hutch situation proved. Ben can't be easily influenced by others opinions.

Reactions: 8
Right keates u jumped up little cow is that all you've got 🀣🀣🀣

@Littleboepeep only speaks truth on here and u don't like it. Shes just stating facts of what everyone else thinks. Why not screenshot the lovely comments shes said about u?? Oh no u wouldn't do that because u wouldn't get the sympathy ur looking for.

Playing little games again aren't we keates??? Let's face it, ur jealous of @Littleboepeep because when u were in Ben's live earlier he was praising her and u didn't like that. Jealously strikes again.

Keep being the amazing person u are @Littleboepeep and to the rest of you tattlers ❀❀❀❀❀

@Littleboepeep great minds think alike πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ when I saw the post I thought pure jealously right there 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s live waiting for more people to join before putting oil on her manky extensions!! Her mods were all licking bens arse when he joined Kerry’s live, he did make me laugh tho he said do u want me to block you again haha yes Ben do it do it lol πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Hahahahaha! GwarnπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š little slags only in bens live’s Just to keep tabs on what lee is doing! Let’s face it she’s not exactly misses popular with him is she🀣🀣 she couldn’t even stick at her merch!

Oh and just an FYI Ben, Hutch, Kerry etc etc none of them follow me on any of their Tiktok accounts and I follow none of their accounts other than Ben's. I don't post on my Tiktok. I just use it watch but started watching Kerry when she used to be herself, down to earth and used to dance in her living room. Before all the fakeness started. I did actually find I had a lot in common with her.

I do actually feel sad that she's turned into a different person because I think she's trying to be someone else instead of being herself. It's got to get her down. But i tried giving some advice on here at the start and I was positive because she listened and put some of the constructive criticisms into place but then she went into defence mode.

I think Kirsty is a really good friend and a positive influence on Kerry but some "friends" Kerry has made on Tiktok have made her have this warped, nasty bitchy view on everything and it's so sad.

Shes gone from being a happy go lucky, open book to this constant mask on and the hair, makeup etc are all part of it. She used to enjoy doing her makeup and her kitchen lives were fun, lighthearted and a great laugh. Then the evil influences started seeping in.

You lot may not agree and may think she's always been awful but I did used to think she was fab.

Reactions: 7
That suecooper is one of the biggest snakes from when kerry & hutch broke up and there was loads of drama, she was one of the ones going from one live to another doing the whole he said she said. Now she's up both their arses

@LilBoPeep inised to like her in the early days and also the first time her and hutch got together. But she has turned into someone fake and dishonest.
I remember when she never had a ring light and she bought one that attached to her phone and it kept running out of batteries and also the time hutch turned up at her flat the first time and Kirsty was behind it that was class.
maybe she might one day go back to that Kerry but I won’t hold my breath

Reactions: 4
Her with that top ' sorry its so revealing' you dumb idiot you know it is thats why you put it on, if you was that bothered you would of changed. So full of yourself 🀣🀣

You've come on to sit reading your messages that pop up at the top of your phone and for gifts, something you want kerry and need the funds 🀣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.