KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont follow her . The girl loves all attention good and bad as long as shes been noticed. Vermin that what she is .

Reactions: 1
If people are reporting her live that also comes up along the top her screen.

You can usually tell the difference between a text or a report as she looks sick when it's a report notification. I'm not watching her anymore, I'm having a negativity cleanse.

I can't deal with the fakeness. She's clearly too far gone.

Reactions: 2
Who does she even think she is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

A girl asked her whens she free for a drink and she says "I wouldn't be free for a very long time" oh miss popular now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Watch out here comes the famous keates. I'm dying here 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really does think she’s some kind of celeb lol πŸ˜‚ get a grip u sad cow πŸ„ she’s now going on about getting nano extensions lol I’m sure they were popular a few years back haha πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why would you sit in this heat worrying about your hair when you are going to bed!?!..put it up for goodness sake out of your way instead of sitting there sweating!!

No one cares about what her hair looks like the duck would you wear hair extensions in this weather when you can take them out .. baffles me..

Reactions: 3
Ew what snort she does πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Well you do emotional abuse your daughter you thick cow everyone can see it..

Your shameful silly silly silly girl ...

And we all know you troll people!

How is it funny? You witch behind people's back, they called you out and some where is the joke! You are the joke kerry

Oh here you go, pull out that trick! Heartbreak he doesn't want you get over it already, you are not a victim!!

And now trolls him 🀣

A little bit of honesty from her finally. Will only last 5 mins though, then it will be back to lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.