KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still trolls them or gets her minions to troll them, thats obvious, with the nasty comments that are being left on videos. So not buying it kerry!

Reactions: 1
Ew what snort she does 🤢🤢🤢😅😅

Well you do emotional abuse your daughter you thick cow everyone can see it..

Your shameful silly silly silly girl ...
I noticed no one commented saying oh kerry ur a brilliant mum, oh kerry u don't emotional abuse ur daughter

Kerry were not the only ones who can see it

Not that at all Kerry I don’t like the person you’ve become, you used to be down to earth not you worried about how you hair looks in the weather just be you not the stuck up person you’ve become

Kerry don't be jealous of Ben. Yes he has a rave thread because he's honest and real unlike yourself

Reactions: 4
So she’s admitted she said something horrible about Rachelcatherine?? I bet she is behind the troll comments on Rachel’s and hutch’s duet such a jealous witch. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was in on the whole tess thing just so she could be there when it all fucked up!!! There’s definitely more to it as hutch was adamant there was no going back last night not even friends

Reactions: 2
Just WOW!!!!!

Did any of u see them jumping at that person because she asked a question.

Youre all bullies

Wish she would leave her dreadful hair alone! Can she get anymore boring, its like watching paint dry. And all over mark its cringe 😬

So basically admitting to slagging off Rachel because she was jealous and said horrible things about the poor girl that got back to her. Did that hurt Keates, telling people you shouldn’t of because Rachel’s ‘not a nasty person’ society today makes me sick. Lapping up the compliments Keates about being true and how proud everyone is of you! Supports a mental health group but clearly hd no regard to Rachel’s mental health 🙄 the hypocrisy

🤣🤣🤣🤣 thanks minion for sharing my post. Burn your hair i couldn't look anymore dry 🤣🤣

Maybe ask yourself if your going to stop being vile to other people!!

Last edited:
Wasn’t she just moaning about being hot. Next thing I see is hair being straightened 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Don't bleeping bring Ben into it u jealous jealous witch.

Yes Ben gives us tattlers attention because we brighten his bad days. duck right off. Jealously again

And can I just say ur thread was well up and running before Ben's was started. U will never have a patch on our Ben.

People just join ur live for drama because let's face it why else would they be there

PC plod at it again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Why are we straightening hair at 10pm on a wednesday night, in boiling temperatures:unsure:

There is a change in the mood from the start of the live, and I thought she called it off with Hutch? But she was jealous etc and that's why she was nasty....really!?!

Reactions: 3
She confirmed everything we have been saying along. The jealous ex. And poor Rachel even got it ffs

She confirmed everything we have been saying along. The jealous ex. And poor Rachel even got it ffs
This is where I’m confused because as far as I can see Rachel hasn’t done anything wrong? So I don’t even know how Keates could be nasty. I’ve never caught Rachel live herself but she seems pretty normal and down to earth doesn’t deserve getting crap from the likes of Keates.
On another note… who else is watching Ben’s pillow talk tonight? Honestly think he’s my favourite person ever

So we are all bullies and trolls yet Kerry and her minions can make fake profiles and bully and troll people wow 😮 pot kettle black spring to mind lol 😂

Ain’t that sassy Stacey and darcy friends with Lee as well??? I’m sure that darcy was in lees live having a good laugh last night?? And low and behold Tyler just turned up in staceys live. I bet they all tell Kerry who’s in lees live and what’s said jealous arses lol 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Makes me laugh as someone asked her does she wear hair extensions to bed and her reply was no not no more, but What she doing now hair for bed so obviously still wears her extensions to bed the woman

Sassy Stacey Is so desperate she’s getting in on the act. Don’t give her air time she’s loving it

So for the last 15 minutes all Stacey has gone on about is us lol 😂 and yes darcy on about you love and Johnny!! All locking arse with Kerry and hutch say one thing to Kerry and another to hutch all backstabbers lol 😂

Keep saying we are bullies hahahaha 😂😂 she’s going to get her brother after us lol 😂 what for our opinion?? Ok for Kerry and her minions to bully tho haha 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.