KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the issue is just with hutch then why you going into others lives?
I mean instead of giving her what she wants why doesn’t Kerry just say look your problem is with hutch not me take your self out and block?! She’s loving all this attention I get they will come back on other accounts but they will soon get bored of been blocked and not getting a reaction?!
100% agree with this, why is so called truth teller going into all the lives for? There is more to this than meets the eye!!

Reactions: 2
No truth teller was in tyler live giving him crap seems like truth teller been in all lives today
It's all a wee bit pathetic is it not!?!
TT must pay plenty or else why would you bother with all the crap it brings....I really don't get it!!

Reactions: 3
Truth teller got bored now, on to the next live ! my advice Kerry block them, keep them all blocked as do you really need this drama?

It's all a wee bit pathetic is it not!?!
TT must pay plenty or else why would you bother with all the crap it brings....I really don't get it!!
I get what you mean I just watch now I only pop in I distance myself from everyone because the drama was to much

So Chloe is Truth Teller... After being adamant she was "male" for so long.

Are we 100% sure the person on TikTok commenting as Truth Teller is the actual Truth Teller from here! Or is it someone trying to cause trouble saying they are someone they aren't?

Someone pretended to be me and there's a fake account of me kicking about now because of it.

I'm not defending Truth Teller because they're always vile to me... Jealousy is the root of all evil.

However are we sure it is the same person on here to on Tiktok?

Reactions: 4

Are we 100% sure the person on TikTok commenting as Truth Teller is the actual Truth Teller from here! Or is it someone trying to cause trouble saying they are someone they aren't?

Someone pretended to be me and there's a fake account of me kicking about now because of it.

I'm not defending Truth Teller because they're always vile to me... Jealousy is the root of all evil.

No I don't think it is the truth teller on TT is the same account as on here.....

Wow what a set of two faced back stabbing cunts the lot of them!!! They are grown arse adults with bleeping children it’s about time they all grew the duck up!
Who was back stabbing who?

I remember when truth teller first commented they had a girl emoji then they started using the guy emoji. Quite sad truth teller is now trolling on tiktok.

I made a promise to Ben that I would never enter another live on my proud mumma account and troll people. Yes I state 'opinions' on here but I'm not a troll. Anyone who does that needs a good kicking.

Last edited:
Bet she won't give kirsty any of the melts ... 🙄 she was so rude when hayley was showing her something. She couldn't give 2 shits all she cared about was them melts rude rude

Cant afford something dont buy it don't use clear pay. Now she's using clear pay 🙄😂😂

Ooooo I touched a nerve 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂!!!!

Silly bleep

Last edited:
Bet she won't give kirsty any of the melts ... 🙄 she was so rude when hayley was showing her something. She couldn't give 2 shits all she cared about was them melts rude rude

Cant afford something dont buy it don't use clear pay. Now she's using clear pay 🙄😂😂

Silly bleep
shes loving you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭

Silly bleep
Exactly if you can't afford it don't use clear pay don't live beyond your means I never know a woman to by so many clothes in all my life .don't see her do many kids orders

Exactly 😂😂😂😂😂😂!! Shes selfish...

She getting so heated so don't bleeping read it😂😂😂 her face looks like co co the clown 😂😂😂 that hair looks like she's had a electric shock. 😳😳 doesn't look good what so ever... tomorrow her hair extensions will be back won't last long

• Haha
Reactions: 3
screaming 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 is kirsty her babysitter i don’t get it why have your mate round and not speak to her while she watches ur kids

I like the natural look on Kerry and she is trying to embrace it which I think is great....and some people would pay good money for curls ha!
I don't think she will ever win with the hair tbh, she can't win with extensions and she can't win without them either.

If she wants to use clear pay well that is her look out and up to her to pay.

Seriously though...saying the C word in a room with 3 children 😤.......annoyed or not by what she was reading, children hear everything and some things just should not be talked about or said in front of little ears....just my opinion!

Oh she had enough at the end and just ended it!

Reactions: 1
Now maybe she's off live she can sort her 2 kids out without poor kirsty sorting them out for her... oh wait she'll do it for 5 minutes and she'll be back on later tonight moaning 😂😂😂

All she wants is attention that's why she bangs on about her hair etc...

I didnt think she would say bleep in front of her kids no class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.