KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something doesn't sound like Kerry is so innocent with who is trolling other creators. She had her chance to defend herself and didn't! Still chatting to Stacey an Ryan and here is drama yet again!!

Reactions: 4
I seen on that kerri Louise talking about kerry just now about Ryan. Them taking the piss how Ryan brought kirsty doughnuts and kerry flowers 😂😂
I seen Ryan said he had decided to just stay friends with Kirsty rather than persue anything.

I really wished Kerry didnt comment on the Dibzy live last night because she doesn't need dragging into that drama. Then she was talking about it this morning on live. Saying you shouldn't address the trolls as it makes them worse and to ignore them.

However Kerry, you sit and read all the comments here and do lives addressing the points raised. So don't give advice and do the opposite.

I will say your approach works in general and a few have turned and some have given a second thought before commenting. Heck I was even saying it would be a rave thread soon lol

Dibzys approach was completely wrong and he was just as bad as the "trolls".

Try not getting dragged in or involving yourself in others drama as this is a prime example. I think you have been doing alot better.

Something doesn't sound like Kerry is so innocent with who is trolling other creators. She had her chance to defend herself and didn't! Still chatting to Stacey an Ryan and here is drama yet again!!
I agree, I hoped I wouldn't see nothing like this again, but here we are! If your not so innocent unfortunately it does have attendance to come out. So maybe a little more honesty or get rid of the snakes would be beneficial. As it would now seem you do like the drama as your always among it!

Reactions: 3
You cab tell hutch is over her bullshit the way someone says her name he rolls hes eyes. She said the other day she isnt in drama shes like a loner. But yet she's still in the middle of all this drama.

What did she say on dibzys live x

Flip nothing stays quiet for long on TT does it?? If Kerry wants to stay out of drama like she says...then stay out of it, don't comment on peoples lives and there won't be an issue.
I heard her saying this morning she has Hutch blocked on everything...again why talk about him and bring up comments people have been saying....it's really two steps forward and three steps back from what I can see.
She looked lovely this morning but said the extensions where going back in.
One thing I would say is some of the stuff talked about in her lives, her daughter is old enough and shouldn't be talked about in front of her i don't think?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i think ryan used kirsty just to be close to kerry he said there was going to a 2nd date … But didn’t happen . i would not gone on first one after the flowers and doughnut sitution

Reactions: 5
Again you are only reading part of what i said....i actually said you looked lovely this morning but u didnt say that!

Reactions: 1
It will all come out, so if what kerry is saying is true then she has nothing to worry about. And definitely suits her without raggy extensions in.

And also just one little thing, or might just be me! But why would you have someone's number if you wasn't friends/talking outside of tiktok?? A bit 🤔

• Heart
Ben wasn't being nasty just then. He was just being honest saying stay out of it, don't get yourself mixed into it. Like I said as soon as I seen your comment last night, I thought oh no kerry just don't comment. Then it can't be twisted.

Get rid of all the trash Kerry, how many more times. Take the trash out and the drama will disappear. Keep your circle small. You have an amazing friend with Kirsty you don't need any parts of all the fake ones on TT.

I agree Ben wasn’t being mean, he just says what we are all saying and seeing. Kerry don’t comment on things so then tables can’t be turned on you. People have advised you and yet you still seem not to get it. Those your trying to be a part of … aren’t your true friends! They would drop you like that and won’t look back. They already have slated you to the ground when they where up other people’s arse before it all went Pete tong with them. Also please remember kids have ears. I know first hand how things can affect children, you may think phoebe is too young to understand what your saying on lives but trust she’s listening and taking everything you say and do in.

Was Ben talking about kerry? Damnnn missed it haha
She come in his live and commented as Sarah has been "outed". Ben turned around and basically said for her to keep her mouth shut about him as he seen what she said or something along those lines.

But again she had to have her two penneth in instead of just letting Ben out Sarah and what's going on.

But Im actually pleased Kerry has had her eyes opened to one thing we've been telling her on here. Cut off the crap people. At least now she's had her eyes opened to one..... Now just the rest of the two faced cling ons to go. Then Kerry will be happier once she is rid of the leeches as they are literally draining her and blagging her head.

Attachments

I missed so much today 😢 who is Sarah? I watched jerv first time Friday night and I didn’t really like her she just seemed gobby and I just couldn’t get away with her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.