KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't done the neck or eyes once this morning whilst getting ready.

Also he real hair looks so much better than all those scraggy extensions clipped in. She looks much better and not as hard faced.

Reactions: 2
I like the hair without the extensions.
For someone to say they aren't confident, I have never seen someone admire themselves as much in front of hundreds of people watching! And again filters on that much you can't even see the nose ring!

like yestaday when kirsty had lashes she didnt care that they were for kirsty … i think she uses kirsty myself but maybe i’m wrong but that is what i’m seeing … To have a good friend like that she could of offered her away with them christmas day she could offer kirsty and perri for dinner at her mam’s but no . knowing kirsty on her own it maddness she be lost without kirsty that is a real friend to her

Wow Kirsty is gonna be alone on xmas day? I feel like she uses Kirsty aswell she sits on live while Kirsty watches/plays with Ollie. I like Kirsty she’s down to earth and see real

Reactions: 1
I would never ever let my best friend be alone for Christmas! After everything kirsty has done for that girl you would have thought she would say mum is it Ok if kirsty comes as she's home alone for Christmas.
Like with the eye lashes she opened them up before kirsty even seen them. Making kirsty do everything for her. That isn't a friendship that's someone using a good person when it suits them.

Making kirsty feel bad for her going to a wedding while she's home alone by herself. Maybe have a good think when you make your friends sit all alone by themselves..

I would never ever let my best friend be alone for Christmas! After everything kirsty has done for that girl you would have thought she would say mum is it Ok if kirsty comes as she's home alone for Christmas.
Like with the eye lashes she opened them up before kirsty even seen them. Making kirsty do everything for her. That isn't a friendship that's someone using a good person when it suits them.

Making kirsty feel bad for her going to a wedding while she's home alone by herself. Maybe have a good think when you make your friends sit all alone by themselves..

Last year it was just kirsty and perrie on there own .kerry went to her mums

• Wow
The hair looks better without extensions and she’s she’s it’s a filter it’s a start to getting back to what Kerry use to be like

Kerry it’s not all bad comments…. And it’s been said you are staying away from it…. Quick to jump on the bad stuff but forget about the nice stuff that’s been said

If all that is the case then show it more it’s always looks one sided I apologise if that’s not the case just saying what I see

Last edited:
No way!!! Aww that is sad to hear she is on her own.
Listen Kerry only thinks its bad on here Mrs.Hinch thread is brutal!!
Kerry did say there were some nice comments but she never shows them just screen shots the harsher ones....wonder why!?!
Fixing and admiring herself on live again....:rolleyes:

No way!!! Aww that is sad to hear she is on her own.
Listen Kerry only thinks its bad on here Mrs.Hinch thread is brutal!!
Kerry did say there were some nice comments but she never shows them just screen shots the harsher ones....wonder why!?!
Fixing and admiring herself on live again....:rolleyes:
I’ve gotta say Kerry curled it it see what it looked like and she didn’t like that way that’s why she’s straightening it now

I apologised for my comment but that didn’t seem to get acknowledged Kerry don’t use the bad comments if you don’t accept my apology then but least acknowledge it

I'm not a big fan of Kerry's and a lot she has brought on herself, still chatting to the sly snakes but that's up to her. I don't agree with how she doesn't comment to her followers only the ones who she knows. Filters up to the max. It really doesn't matter what you say she will do what she pleases. She will always be around drama, hench why she is reading these all back out for the attention, views and gifts. Kirsty is big enough to step up and say if Kerry was treating her wrongly, it's there friendship and if she is using then it will be Kerry that will lose out!

Thank you for the acknowledgment I know what’s it like not to be around family and my best friend are more family so I do understand. Try not make it look as one sided as it does if you can. Some of the comments have been harsh but a lot of them just want you to be and not hide behind extension/ make up and filters…. You are pretty Kerry and you have a cute dimple but can’t see it because of the fliters not saying don’t use them just not as maxed out and your hair is so much better without extensions

I don't agree that she doesn't comment to people....she defo does compared to the way she used to ignore comments and thank people for gifts and i feel she has stayed away from drama!
But there have been some very complimentary comments on here for you.

Don’t that made me cry by your reaction we aren’t al cold hearted witches just be you.. bet you didn’t expect to read something like that

I'v admitted I'm not your biggest fan, and in all honesty I don't watch you, and if you actually look i'v not commented for a while. As iv said my bits and somethings i was harsh on, but they was my opinions, on what you displayed of your private life. I'm so pleased to see/hear things have improved, and your hair looks so much better. Wish you all the best

Sorry kerry sits there like she done nothing wrong far from it she sneaky and a snake she not at all who she makes out she is

I'v admitted I'm not your biggest fan, and in all honesty I don't watch you, and if you actually look i'v not commented for a while. As iv said my bits and somethings i was harsh on, but they was my opinions, on what you displayed of your private life. I'm so pleased to see/hear things have improved, and your hair looks so much better. Wish you all the best
I agree with this I’m not her biggest fan by far but just scrolled upon her live and personally think she looks beautiful right now, the less makeup and natural hair is a total glow up. Long may these changes last!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I agree with this I’m not her biggest fan by far but just scrolled upon her live and personally think she looks beautiful right now, the less makeup and natural hair is a total glow up. Long may these changes last!
I defo agree, the natural hair, lashes and just looking herself and natural....its the way forward!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She keeps this up, she could change my mind about her.

NO NO Kerry that was in response to the other tattler not you. ref the other thread comment

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.